Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do not laugh - my before and after pic

well first i was skinny- swimmer body, that on the university i got FAT. i hated to see myself in the mirror.
so i started to go to the gym 12 months ago.

i have to cut and to do a lot of work. i hope i am on the good way :confused:

Youve been going to the gym for a year yeah?

Have you been lifting the whole time? or just cardio and stuff.

I have just served my full year as well.
keep it up. its good to see muscles starting to pop up isnt it.......it gives you motivation.

keep it up

You have developed a good base and made a good start. Good work.

You've made good progress already, keep pumping!

That looks pretty good for a year's work without AS.

And you got rid of that doormat. ;)

Cheers, hardgainer (feeling rather cheeky for a newbie)

i'm seeing improvement here,and i congratulate you for that!GREAT WORK.now for some constructive criticism here...bro,do yourself a favor and start researching and learning about nutrition/diet.don't fall into the trap of going to the gym in hopes of looking and feeling better,just because you go to the gym.this is mainsteam thinking and should be avoided...concentrate on a clean diet such as 40-30-30(zone) or a more traditional bb's diet.just make sure that consistency is always there...your efforts will be maximized and you will have better chances of reaching your true potential...don't sell yourself short!do it the right way.good luck and once again,congrats on your well deserved progress.

Top Bottom