Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do not laugh - my before and after pic

There's way too much negativity on EF lately. I'm going to go to NYCboy's website and learn how to truly grow from the hardcore experience and positive atmosphere provided on this monster's website. If I work hard enough, maybe I can lose 60 lbs of muscle and add 30 lbs of fat and I'll look just like my hero NYCboy....gymnyc...... newyork24.

Thaibox said:
There's way too much negativity on EF lately. I'm going to go to NYCboy's website and learn how to truly grow from the hardcore experience and positive atmosphere provided on this monster's website. If I work hard enough, maybe I can lose 60 lbs of muscle and add 30 lbs of fat and I'll look just like my hero NYCboy....gymnyc...... newyork24.

These guys are my heroes too. I'd put my before and after pics up, but I haven't gained enough fat and lost enough muscle yet.:D

it looks like you just got fatter at the midsection and waxed your body. Not a big improvement and not worth braggin about.

Imnotdutch said:
I just can't figure out why he keeps posting the same pics over and over again when he gets flamed every time :confused:. Mebbe its an inspiration thing.....he comes here and reads the comments so he can get mad before hitting the gym.

i actually like this theory a lot, LMAO, i never thought of it like that, hehe:D

You look like shit cocksmoker...how the fuck are y ou supposed to be a personal trainer.... ? Would someone please kill this guy?

Now George is such a nice guy he decided to post that but I think we both know he was thinking something along the lines of my above post right G? :devil: ;-)

Top Bottom