Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP day 12... need some diet help.

CHAOS5000

Hey bros...

I posted my DNP results back in day 10 of a 14 day cycle of 600mg powder... In those 10 days, I stuck to a low calorie(1500-2000) diet and lost 23 lbs. Well, the last two days my diet has been completely out of control. On day 11, I ate about 4000 calories. Today (day 12) I'm going to hit closer to 5000. All of it has been from very clean foods (oatmeal, sushi, protein bars, etc...), just VAST quantities of them. I just weighed myself, and in the last two days of binging, I have still LOST a pound. I know I shouldn't be whining with results like this, but do you guys have any tips to get me back on track for the last 2 days and recovery time? I've been taking ECA all cycle and it is NO LONGER EFFECTIVE at controling any hunger or cravings at all. I know it should just take WILLPOWER, but it feels like my body is saying "EAT THIS OR YOU'LL DIE". I've thought about adding oral yohimbine to the ECA stack, as this has made it effective again in the past (topical does not seem to have this effect) but this usually makes me pretty sick and I'm having a hard enough time with the DNP sides already. Anything else I can do, or should I just slap myself whenever the craving hits?

CHAOS

Choose your carbs more wisely while finishing coming off. Fruit is good while on. Coming off keep the carb clean. ECA add the yo, No simple carbs the cravings coming off will only be increased.
Good luck great results by the way. wait ten days then have your BF % checked.

Top Bottom