Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dnp complications

enigma

Hey all, my girlfriend has been on 400mgs of dnp for 6 days and she has started to get welts on her arms legs and the back of her neck. Sounds pretty sketchy, any help would be killer. Thanks.

I have had these too. on my first cycle they appeared after 2 days of 200mg then 2 days on 400mg. I went back to 200mg per day and the rash went away. On my second cycle I tried front-loading with 400 mg per day (200mg every 12 hours), this brought instant welts/rash all over my body after only 24 hours. I backed down to 200 mg and the redness went away, after 3 days @ 200mg I went back to 200mg every 12 hours for the last 3 days with no probs from the rash. On my third cycle I started @ 200mg per day for the first 3 days then went to 400mg (200 per 12 hrs) for the last 4 days. No rash this time.

You MUST remember that this rash will be due to an allergic reaction to the DNP. If allowed to get worse respiration and heart activity will be disrupted. I took Clarityn which is an antihistamine I get from the Pharmacy for allergies/insect bites etc. It will not make you drowsy and 1 tablet lasts for 24 hours. Backing down to 200mg may help. I think the shock of having 400mg straight away is what triggered my reaction. A few days @ 200mg may be the key.

Hope this helps.

Hey Dingo, thanks a lot! Her symptons are slowly going down, will try the claritin next for sure. If she tries it again(which I'm sure will be some time away) then we will definately start her out at 200mgs. Thanks again!

Her condition is getting better, slowly but surley. The welts have gotten a little larger, but are no longer raised. Her joints are not swollen any more, although her feet are somewhat swollen, making it difficult to walk. She is taking 1 benadryl every 4 hours. The last cap of dnp that she took was saturday at 6p.m. She has spent the day in bed recovering and getting rest. Thanks for the concern!

She's doing much better now. Almost all of the welts are gone and she's feeling a lot more upbeat. If she decides to go at it again she is deffinately only doing 200mgs, 400 was just a little too much for her sytsem. Thanks again for all the help and concern!

I lost the other thread! I have been working my tail off! I just wish it was not the kind of work sitting at a computer! When I started my second cycle of DNP, I noticed that the bad side effects (ie headache) were not so bad. I did not feel like i had the flu. It did zap my energy and I started sweating but that just makes me smile...bye bye fat! I also noted my cravings were not as bad for carbos on this second round. I did have one or two spots on my shin that itched but they could have been from mosquito bites.

Top Bottom