Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dizziness, lightheaded and a little pissed

Is the ringing or high pitched noise in just one ear ?
Describe the noise you are hearing ?
Also..... this dizziness...... does it feel like an unsteadiness and whooziness ?
Something along the lines of how one "would" feel (unsteady) when you have a flu with a fever ?

It's actually in one ear, my right one and it's high-pitch like what you hear from the tube being on with no channel, though it doesn't bother me much. The dizziness is whoozi. I can drive most of the time, but I just feel like detached from my body sometimes. Do you think it's the flu and when I take NO2 my body gets like a caffeine high and that makes me unstable? I remember caffeine doing this to me when I have a cold and I take something caffeinated. And NO2 has to be taken in the morning without any food, just water. So do you think my body takes it pretty rough when it's trying to get rid of this virus?

It could very well be an inner ear problem or it could be something as simple as one of your supps. Or even high blood poressure. It is the ringing and the whooziness that you mentioned that seems to direct the problem to the inner ear and the mechanisms of the inner ear that are associated with maintaining balance (aka dizziness).
It may also be the creatine and other water retaining supps causing excess fluid (water) retention in a part of your inner ear called the labyrinth which will cause both the vertigo (dizziness) and the ringing sound.

You can attempt to find out which supps by process of elimination or go see an ear/nose/throat doctor or simply do a wait and see approach. Or you can just go SEE A DOCTOR.

You can also do a web browser search for VERTIGO (dizziness) and search for TINNITUS (ear ringing) and match your symptons with the info the sites give you.

Don`t freak bro but don`t just blow it off either. It could be nothing OR it could be something. Try eliminating one supp at a time for a week to see which supp (may) be causing the problem. If you eliminate all the supps at the same time you won`t know which one (if any) are causing the problem.

I did eliminate NO2 and my dizziness went away. This started before I was consuming creatine. When I spoke to the gnc people about no2 they said it's a strong supplement and that I should eat something immediately after I take it. I told them, but it says on the label to not eat anything until 30 minutes later. They said to just go and return it, so I did. NO2 was working for me, but it did increase my blood pressure. I don't think I'll be using NO2 anymore, screw it. My health is more important than getting bigger muscles. Thanks by the way man for your advice and help.

Top Bottom