Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet while on test e

the Sorceress

is the diet for test e just the same as it is for other steroids like deca, dbol etc...like high protein, low carbs and low sweets? or there is a specific qty of calories and protein you have to take for this gear, I have never taken it before, so I want make sure I do the right thing from the beginning, thank you.

the best diet for on cycle is what worked for you off. atleast that is a blue print

the problem is so many guys hop on gear so fast that they never figure this shit out. you also have to dial in your workouts and become consistent. if you start using gear months into training, then you will never be able to lift without it. not good.

it sounds to me like you just aren't ready for steroids yet. once you get your diet really dialed in you will be able to best utilize steroids

Steroids will increase protein synthesis in the body so you should slightly increase your protein intake while on a steroid cycle but your diet shouldnt change much when on cycle vs off cycle.

I see guys all the time follow these 'eat everything but the kitchen sink' diets when on steroids and all that happens is they get fat. Steroids ARENT fat burners.

Whether on cycle or off cycle you should base your diet around single ingredient unprocessed foods. Chicken breast, wild fish, lean steak, oatmeal, brown rice, vegetables etc.

Your diet has nothing to do with which steroids you are using specifically (other than carbs with tren). You just tailor your diet to your goals. If you want to bulk you should be in a caloric surpluss. If you want to cut get into a caloric deficit. Either way I prefer a diet high in protein, moderate carbs, lower fats. Everyone responds differently so the best diet for you is the one you stick to. Consistency wins in this game. The tortoise always catches the hare.

The diet is not related to the gear you are taking.

It is related to your goals. Whether you are cutting or bulking. In any case, while on gear, your protein has definitely to go up due to the higher protein synthesis

Top Bottom