Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Help

Maybe try HIIT instead of regular cardio those 3 days a week?

I think dropping cals a little are a good idea, along with carb cycling. :)

When is wedding date?

Wedding is oct 9th. What do you think of this,

approx 1,750 cals/day for now
M,T,TH,F
115g pro/day
58g fat/day
192g carbs/day

W,SAT,SUN
192g pro/day
58g fat/day
115g carb/day

nillagorilla said:
Wedding is oct 9th. What do you think of this,

approx 1,750 cals/day for now
M,T,TH,F
115g pro/day
58g fat/day
192g carbs/day

W,SAT,SUN
192g pro/day
58g fat/day
115g carb/day

Yikes, that means my wedding is 18 weeks away. :) 16 weeks is a long time though - she should be able to do wonders. How much does she actually want to lose?

I think the M, T, TH, F protein is too low and the carbs are too high, even for carb cycling, IMHO.

BUT, I am not an expert on cycling - it tends to be too complicated for me. I like eating the same thing for 6 days a week and having 1 day as cheat/refeed day. It is just more simple for me to follow and I like consistency. Maybe someone else can give some insight on cycling.

Well, I Didnt think more than 1gram of protein/ lb of lean bodymass was needed on her reg carb day, but maybe i will lower the carbs on that day by 30grams or so. I did want to keep the protein higher though on her low carb days. All she has to woory about is loosing a pound per week to get to 15% befor the wedding. Hopefully this change up will do the trick. Its go time!

Top Bottom