Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet/cardio advice

Trapmonster

I could use some help. Im 6'1" 235lbs. 15%bf. I have been working out for a few years now and have made some very good gains but, I know I will never be happy with my body until I get rid of this damn fat. My goal is to eventually get my bf down to about 8% and of coarse keep as much muscle as possible. How does this diet/workout look?
5:30am
30-45min Cardio eod alternating with abs
8:00
52 gr. pro drink
1cp oatmeal, 1cp skim milk 1\4 cp chopped strawberries
11:00
2cans tuna in water
1granola bar (29gr. carbs)
12:30 workout 1 bodypart a day reps 10-12
2:00 post workout
52gr pro drink
8oz cranberry juice with creatine
5:00
2 chicken breast
1cp broccoli, 1 cp mashed potato
8:00
2 cans tuna
2tbls nat. peanut butter
11:00
52 gr. pro drink.

I would apprecitate any comments or advice. I am espeacially concerned with how much cardio to do and what my carb intake should be. Thanks.

Trapmonster

I'd try for 30g or less a day of carbs except a 1 day per week carb up-too much cardio will cause loss of muscle-creatine is also not necessary

I didn't add up the calories, but I'd shoot for about 2800 a day to start.

Protein looks pretty good, but the fat looks a little low. The nat PB is good, but I'm a big fan of Flax Oil/Udo's. I'd also ditch the mashed potatoes for sweet potatoes/yams.

I'd also look at doing intervals for cardio. Check out the info here:

http://www.wsu.edu/~strength/HIIT.htm

I have to echo some info:

Cut some of the carbs out, i.e. replace all high-gi w/ low-gi and add healthy fats. EFA...Flaxseed oil is a good example...and post-workout, cut the cranberry juice and add some dextrose powder..

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom