Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you hear about the woman who got her entire body chewed up by a woodchipper?

The Nature Boy said:

da dum dum!!!! Heeyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooo!!!!

One of the detectives working the case found a piece of crucial evidence, but his captain said he needed to get rid of the chip on his shoulder.

Not sure if you guys remember the famous case back in the 80's where a man rented a wood chipper and killed his wife and ran it through. Claimed she left him. He hosed it down and everything. On a hunch, four years later...the detective flat out accused him of killing her and the fool confessed everything right then on the first go. They later had to get evidence and after much search of the area that the fool eagerly gave them the location of, they found 1/8 an ounce of a tooth and convicted him with that evidence and his confession.

AAP said:
Not sure if you guys remember the famous case back in the 80's where a man rented a wood chipper and killed his wife and ran it through. Claimed she left him. He hosed it down and everything. On a hunch, four years later...the detective flat out accused him of killing her and the fool confessed everything right then on the first go. They later had to get evidence and after much search of the area that the fool eagerly gave them the location of, they found 1/8 an ounce of a tooth and convicted him with that evidence and his confession.

I remember that well. He pulled his truck or car onto a bridge overpass and fed her into the chipper and it blew her remains into the river.

Hardcore, if you ask me.

FreakMonster said:
Good find GSXR!!

I can't imagine being the one having to clean that mess up.

Hmmm. good point...................maybe that's the reason why the rest of the landscaping cew hauled ass outta there after she got sucked in.

anyone seen jackie chan's "Rumble in the Bronx" where they feed the guy through one, put his hamburgered remains in trash bags then give the bags to his pals ?

i also think the other workers got so grossed out and scared they didn't know what to do but book !

Top Bottom