Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i waste 20 dollars of gear in the fat of my fat ass?

Selfcentor

Took my 5th shot in my ass and NO soreness at all. ITs been about 2 hours. No pain or soreness like usuall. This is my 2nd shot in my ass and the other one was sore right away. IF it is wasted do i do anothere shot or wait till next weeks shot? Thanks and does any still absorb through the fat?

Im for real..Im getting depressed...I gues i have gained some water weight since i used the same needle 23 gauge and inch long..DAMN

you are afucking trip bro
where are you geting all these bs theories?????

if you were dieting, youd look better.
If you feel depressed, shoot another cc of test, thats what I do when bored.

when i real depresed I just pop some Halotestins , light up a blunt, tie my rag across my dome, smash a 40 and scream fuck the world ese

jk

ITs not wasted bro ur trippin. It does not hurt every time. If you are that concerned buy some 1 1/2 inch syringes or just shoot the 1 inchers into the lateral head of your deltoid.

you can also us the 1" for quads/bis/and if you want pain try traps or calves or the underside of your tris.

i use 1.5 for everything--just don't ram the thing in too far.

holy ghost said:
you are afucking trip bro
where are you geting all these bs theories?????

if you were dieting, youd look better.
If you feel depressed, shoot another cc of test, thats what I do when bored.

when i real depresed I just pop some Halotestins , light up a blunt, tie my rag across my dome, smash a 40 and scream fuck the world ese

jk

Ghost, We got to get you on TV, man. You are fuckin' NUTS. HA. HAAA!

"when i real depresed I just pop some Halotestins , light up a blunt, tie my rag across my dome, smash a 40 and scream fuck the world ese" WTF!

Top Bottom