Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol first cycle

Confessionq

Hi guys, I'm planning on starting a dianabol cycle. It will be my second cycle but the first one was "not good"(used dbol like a noob). I am 18 years old, 154 lbs /6 ft.. But I really want to change my diet. Could you guys help me ! I a;ready know when taking tribulus or clomid etc...

How many meals a day?
How many calories a day?
Can I eat a lot of sugar?
More fruits?
I have so many questions... Just answer the best you can...

I really appreciate it and sorry for bad english.

Hi guys, I'm planning on starting a dianabol cycle. It will be my second cycle but the first one was "not good"(used dbol like a noob). I am 18 years old, 154 lbs /6 ft.. But I really want to change my diet. Could you guys help me ! I a;ready know when taking tribulus or clomid etc...

How many meals a day?
How many calories a day?
More fruits?

No way bro.

It would be really foolish to run any AAS/DS/PH at your age and stats.

Pick up 10 pounds of Big Blast Protein, eat like it's your job, and start squatting three times a week. You will grow.

No way bro.

It would be really foolish to run any AAS/DS/PH at your age and stats.

Pick up 10 pounds of Big Blast Protein, eat like it's your job, and start squatting three times a week. You will grow.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Monday - Squat Heavy

Wednesday - Deadlift Heavy, Squat moderate

Friday- Squat Heavy

Dont use steroids yet bro! You dont want to fuck with your hormones while your still growing otherwise you could do some serious damage!

Eat big and train big too

I got the same advice mate , it would be a big mistake to do the d'bol at your age , but plz follow up on your diet it will get you great results with your natty test levels at your age.

Brad.

Not only are you a little young, but the other questions you are asking point out how much you still have to learn about training/eating. No offense, but it's true.

Don't take the d-bol yet homie, trust me you will kick yourself in the ass in a few years if you disregard what we are telling you. We know because we have been there.

Trying to put on weight? Eat big, as big as you can. Lots of fish,steak, chicken and eggs. Eat carbs. Sugars...well you're 18 and life needs to be worth living, just don't go nuts. Post up some questions in the diet and training part of this forum and you will get great input on very specific questions. Stick around here and learn. But truly...don't take the steroids yet...even if you have once before.

How many meals a day?
How many calories a day?
More fruits?

You said your planning a cycle of dianabol and you first cycle was dbol and was not good! Why would you do the same thing again?
I took a cycle when I was around your age and have big regret for making a retarded decision. Lost all gains. After that I went from 165 to 195 naturally until I took my next cycle! Don't do anyhting stupid, trust me!

How many meals a day?
How many calories a day?
More fruits?

Please share your stats with us it will help us better come up with what will work best for you.
age,height,weight,training,diet etc.......

Top Bottom