Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine/Phyto/ and ????

james629 said:
I am about a week and a half into the same PP stack. Strength and libido up a little. DJ or PP is it ok to take the phyto and cla at the same time or should they be at different times? I have been taking 4 mil each am and pm. I take the phyto then take the cla and eat something.
Its ok to take them the same time, take them the same time ed.

james629 said:
I am about a week and a half into the same PP stack. Strength and libido up a little. DJ or PP is it ok to take the phyto and cla at the same time or should they be at different times? I have been taking 4 mil each am and pm. I take the phyto then take the cla and eat something.

Yeah this is ok... Id take the Phyto first though to take advantage of the sublingual absorption. (fresh mouth absorbs better)

-Pp

will the Sustain alpha be sufficient for PCT (taking Havoc up to 40, Phyto, Dermacrine for 4 weeks)? I have other items I could use for PCT if necessary, but if Alpha is sufficient I will just stick with that, any thoughts?

Do not use prohormones, they will suppress you. If you want to increase T, check out UNLEASHED at the EF store. (Click below).

I DONT THINK PPs PRODUCTS ARE TYPICAL "PROHORMONES". WHAT IS SO DIFFERENT ABOUT UNLEASHED?

Nelson Montana said:
Do not use prohormones, they will suppress you. If you want to increase T, check out UNLEASHED at the EF store. (Click below).

james629 said:
I DONT THINK PPs PRODUCTS ARE TYPICAL "PROHORMONES". WHAT IS SO DIFFERENT ABOUT UNLEASHED?

I wasn't referring to PP's products. They aren't prohormones. What's so different about UNLEASHED? It works by lowering SHBG. No other product works like that and it works well with Dermacrine for PCT.

For PCT? I thought sustain was for pct. Would unleashed be something to run with sustain too or should that be ran with Dermicrine the firat 4 weeks of the PP stack?

james629 said:
For PCT? I thought sustain was for pct. Would unleashed be something to run with sustain too or should that be ran with Dermicrine the firat 4 weeks of the PP stack?

You got it right bro. Dermacrine during the cycle, then Sustain Alpha afterwards for PCT. So yeah, if your only going to be on a 4 week cycle then Sustain would be enough for PCT.

I know Unleashed has been used successfully with Sustain Alpha before for PCT.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
You got it right bro. Dermacrine during the cycle, then Sustain Alpha afterwards for PCT. So yeah, if your only going to be on a 4 week cycle then Sustain would be enough for PCT.

I know Unleashed has been used successfully with Sustain Alpha before for PCT.

-Pp

Is sustain alpha enough PCT for a Dermacrine/Havoc 4 week cycle, believe I have some other forms of PCt in the supplement cabinet if neccessary????

Top Bottom