Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine/Phyto/ and ????

mikeflcn

I have used Phyto and Derma and enjoyed them, now I am looking to stack with a third. I was think Havoc or P-plex or along those lines. Any recommendations of what would be a great product to compliment the Derma. PP would love to hear what you would recommend. After I will follw with Sustain Alpha

http://www.rlssupplements.com/store/prohormones/rls-dermacrine-210ml.html
dermacrine now at rlssupplements.com exclusive seller of the product. Use the discount code ruthless10

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 2 weeks into my ULTIMATE LEAN MUSCLE Stack from PP. (derma/phyto/cla/endoamp/toco8/alpha) and Lipoflame/RawMCC. Im using this stack oddly enough, to "cut". Im trying to do a body comp shift, keeping the weight CLOSE but dropping fat and saving/adding some LBM. My lifts have gone up slightly, and recovery is GREAT, sometimes I think its TOO good and that I need to lift more lol. MY only concern is that as I get into things another week or two, that my strength might slightly drop since my cals are cut SLIGHTLY, but protein is HIGH. I might be looking for something to add in for a little extra strength just to make sure my lifts dont suffer while cutting. The stack is DEF doing the job for me so far. Im def losing some fat and the scale is barely moving, but thats what Im going for!

Summer league basketball starts up for me in a couple weeks and if things keep going, I might reach my goals in time, if not basketball will sure torch the couple last lbs im trying to get rid of.

I might look for a little something else to save my strength but Im not sure what to go for since im not really BULKING UP, im more on the "cutting" side of things.

I guess we will see how things go, but Im getting some vains popping back out of my arms, I feel GREAT after taking lipoflame and applying Dermacrine!

GOOD STUFF, I might make a "half assed log" just to update some people on how things are going.

-Legacy

Last edited:
Mikeflcn said:
I have used Phyto and Derma and enjoyed them, now I am looking to stack with a third. I was think Havoc or P-plex or along those lines. Any recommendations of what would be a great product to compliment the Derma. PP would love to hear what you would recommend. After I will follw with Sustain Alpha

AndroGenerator will work synergistically with Dermacrine to increase natural testosterone levels while providing good gains in lean muscle mass and strength.

Omnibolic(O-Bol) will work syergistically with Phyto-Testosterone in order to facilitate a heightened anabolic state, leading to a drastically increase muscle mass, strength gain, and definition/vascularity.

You could also just run AndroGenerator/Phyto or Omni/Derma.

Mikeflcn said:

Im not very familiar with the gains from those products, but I know that Dermacrine stacks very well with most all pro-hormone or pro-steroid type products. Epistane and Dermacrine has been a popular stack for solid lean gains.

The ingredients in Omnibolic look good too which would stack well with the above products.

-Pp

Mikeflcn said:

use havoc with the phyto or derma, you wont be disappointed.

Primordial Performance said:
Im not very familiar with the gains from those products, but I know that Dermacrine stacks very well with most all pro-hormone or pro-steroid type products. Epistane and Dermacrine has been a popular stack for solid lean gains.

The ingredients in Omnibolic look good too which would stack well with the above products.

-Pp
PP you took the words right out of my mouth bro. Epistane/havoc (which is the same thing almost) has been pretty populer on other boards. Also Omnibolic looks like a great stack with dermacrine.

needtogetaas said:
PP you took the words right out of my mouth bro. Epistane/havoc (which is the same thing almost) has been pretty populer on other boards. Also Omnibolic looks like a great stack with dermacrine.

How about omnibolic, phyto test, dermacrine & sustaplex 325 :evil:

I am about a week and a half into the same PP stack. Strength and libido up a little. DJ or PP is it ok to take the phyto and cla at the same time or should they be at different times? I have been taking 4 mil each am and pm. I take the phyto then take the cla and eat something.

Top Bottom