Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

needtogetas said:
second sample was taken 2 weeks into the cycle of derma so I still had another 2 weeks to go and at the end my test would have bin even higher.we are working on after use testing as well. :)

yeah definitely get an aftercycle check as well. I'd like to see how long your T takes to return to baseline.

I just did my third day and it seems my energy is better. Not sure it that's from the Dermacrine or not though.

RottenWillow said:
yeah definitely get an aftercycle check as well. I'd like to see how long your T takes to return to baseline.

I just did my third day and it seems my energy is better. Not sure it that's from the Dermacrine or not though.
thats cool.....but watch out people will just say your taking out your ass when this stuff really kicks in and you start feeling it.week 1 and you will know what I mean.

Like I've said before, saliva testing is completely and utterly useless for testing hormone levels (save cortisol). Why are you people getting your panties in a bunch over this?

Ah... EF... where I come for laughs.

JimmyPineapple said:
Like I've said before, saliva testing is completely and utterly useless for testing hormone levels (save cortisol). Why are you people getting your panties in a bunch over this?

Ah... EF... where I come for laughs.

REAAALLLLY. I'm assuming you're referring to a reasonably recent article along the lines of this one:http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1579286 that stipulates that the accuracy of male testosterone monitoring (saliva) is VERY SIMILAR to plasma monitoring.

I wouldn't call that "completely and utterly useless".

Although it's probable that a blood test is more accurate, it's also significantly more annoying. The purpose of this test was (amongst other things) to see if Test went up with Dermacrine. It doubled.

We are here to help each other not make fun of people! (except for C&C :D)

edit: I was a bit harsh in my initial response

trez said:
REAAALLLLY. I'm assuming you're referring to a reasonably recent article along the lines of this one:http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1579286 that stipulates that the accuracy of male testosterone monitoring (saliva) is VERY SIMILAR to plasma monitoring.

Although it's probable that a blood test is more accurate, it's also significantly more annoying. The purpose of this test was (amongst other things) to see if Test went up with Dermacrine. It doubled.

interesting read

trez said:

nice read

I don't know what there is to question. If you take DHEA your test will go up. That's pretty basic. People have been using DHEA for years with similar results.

worldclass said:
I don't know what there is to question. If you take DHEA your test will go up. That's pretty basic. People have been using DHEA for years with similar results.
and with a trans dermal its even better.plus all the other ingredients in derma= :) people

Top Bottom