Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depression on Anavar??

Veryveggie

I'm new here, and I'm into my 3rd week of Anavar. I started at 10 mg. a day, but cut down to 5 mg. Normally, I'm a fairly energetic, positive person. On Anavar, I feel sooo sad, irritable, absolutely NO NO motivation to do anything, mental or physical. I'm also bloated, feel fatter, and when I wake up I'm miserable where normally the morning is the most refreshed part of my day. I've never felt like this. I know you're supposed to do a lot of hard work on this stuff, especially cardio, but it is so so hard to find any energy or motivation at all. I'm literally forcing myself, and/or not excersizing at all. Even after a workout, I feel like crap. No post workout energy. What gives?? Oh, and also, my face looks like absolute crap, especially in the beginning of the day. I'm only still taking it because it's so damn expensive. I can't wait to be done.

Veryveggie said:
I'm new here, and I'm into my 3rd week of Anavar. I started at 10 mg. a day, but cut down to 5 mg. Normally, I'm a fairly energetic, positive person. On Anavar, I feel sooo sad, irritable, absolutely NO NO motivation to do anything, mental or physical. I'm also bloated, feel fatter, and when I wake up I'm miserable where normally the morning is the most refreshed part of my day. I've never felt like this. I know you're supposed to do a lot of hard work on this stuff, especially cardio, but it is so so hard to find any energy or motivation at all. I'm literally forcing myself, and/or not excersizing at all. Even after a workout, I feel like crap. No post workout energy. What gives?? Oh, and also, my face looks like absolute crap, especially in the beginning of the day. I'm only still taking it because it's so damn expensive. I can't wait to be done.

If I were you; I'd give it up. Is not doing anything positive for you. If is making you feel and look so awful, why take it? Because is expensive? your health is woth quite a lot more..

1) bloated, fatter and lethargic sounds more like dbol - perhaps your var isnt var

2) another possibiliy, var lowers hdl drastically in many people (altho your dose is mild). There have been studies linking low hdl to depression since many brain neurochemicals are manufactured from cholesterol. If I'm not mistaken, the study or commentators after the fact suggested upping your fish oil intake as a way to provide the body with sufficient raw materials in this regard

Mavafanculo said:
1) bloated, fatter and lethargic sounds more like dbol - perhaps your var isnt var

2) another possibiliy, var lowers hdl drastically in many people (altho your dose is mild). There have been studies linking low hdl to depression since many brain neurochemicals are manufactured from cholesterol. If I'm not mistaken, the study or commentators after the fact suggested upping your fish oil intake as a way to provide the body with sufficient raw materials in this regard

My thoughts exactly

bw1 said:
My thoughts exactly

That's what I was thinking before I even finished reading Mava's post...

Watching your cholesterol levels, and getting a blood test before and after a cycle certainly is recommended. Not only so you can monitor your cholesterol levels but hormonal levels as well.

well its seems to me as if you were overtrained... check maybe your diet is missing something or you're not getting enough rest. If you feel with no energy... rest! take a day or two off it won't hurt, check your diet. Are you using some glutamine? how about multivitamin/mineral?

Top Bottom