Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decline Bench ?

yes, declines do put some more emphasis on lower chest...

you should be able to do more weight on a decline than on a flat or incline bench since there is a more limited range of motion you are moving the weight

although declines may "put some more emphasis on lower chest", it won't make your 'lower chest' grow ahead of your 'upper chest'.

actually, declines are probably the best exercise for chest because they mimic the most natural motion.

Decline does work well for th elower chest, but you may also want to try dips as well. They are not only good for your tri's, but for me, they are excellent for the lower chest.

alot of people do even do decline bench. my gym only has one decline bench and 3 flat and incline benches. anyone know what this is??

buldogsus said:
Decline does work well for th elower chest, but you may also want to try dips as well. They are not only good for your tri's, but for me, they are excellent for the lower chest.

*deep breath*

There is no such thing as the "lower chest", unless you're talking about the pectoralis major sternal head, which is the "pec" most people think of. Decline work your entire pec, not just the lower part.

*calms self*

Top Bottom