Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca=stupid.

^^ you are right OP that newbs run deca way too much. i actually have wondered why newbs love deca so much and i still haven't been able to figure it out. i think its the name DECA.. it sounds like a bad ass steroid .. winny sounds like winnie the pooh.. etc. so newbs see deca and they are like man i need to get that.. plus it is cheaper compared with primo or mast

Oh an I've ran Tren before. Let me tell you the WORST sides ever!! Horrible Acne! Bad mood! Thin hair! Never again!!! Tren is not for me. We all just have to try and see what works and what we like and don't like in my opinion.

deca actually has very low sides compared to other AAS.

but what happens is guys fail to run the proper ancillaries on cycle. and the estrogen and prolactin build up are the things that end up giving them sides. and its a domino effect. water weight from estrogen will lead to many sides happening.. insomnia, high bp, high HR, feeling lethargic. and then the prolactin sides of deca dick and gyno.

but don't mix up the sides from deca vs. the sides from the estrogen and prolactin you are getting.. its like driving a car and not changing the oil ever, having the engine go bad, then saying that car brand sucks. had you done the proper maintenance on the car you wouldn't of had that problem to begin with.

if you keep the estrogen and prolactin at bay then you will be fine. and don't forget support supps as well. newbs don't know the difference between prolactin and Tin actin, hence they shouldn't touch deca.

So articulate my brother...very nicely stated!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Deca is one of the best mass builders of all time.

For most people tren has a lot more sides. Shall I name a few sides I don't get from Deca?

Appetite suppression
Back pumps.
Lethargy.
Cardiovascular problems.
Anxiety.
Insomnia.
Mood swings.

Oh yah I definitely agree price has a huge factor on its like ability, but Idk of any other aas that has a nickname for shitting on your libido lol deca dick... Oh yah man sign me up for that ignorance in a vial

Top Bottom