Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca=stupid.

Funny? Wack is more like it.

Deca has its place and works well when used properly.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

This ^^^^. Man theres nothin better than a 19nor ya just gotta run them right ppl jump into things too quick its funnier than shit bc whats the first cyc we always hear about?

Test tren
Test deca

Why cause those compounds are the shit! Known as some of the best gainers you just gotta take the proper ancrillies.

With exception to tren is the one with harsh sides but sides but shit vit. c has sides, peanuts have sides!

Whatta joke lol

I agree with Steve here. Deca is great. I've run Deca,Test, and Tren in a cycle . No problems here. Except Sweat

RADAR, remember 2Thick? That dude loved deca. lol!

lol! Yeah i remember that he was a true advocate for Deca only cycles.
I remember the debates going back and forth on that one.

This ^^^^. Man theres nothin better than a 19nor ya just gotta run them right ppl jump into things too quick its funnier than shit bc whats the first cyc we always hear about?

Test tren
Test deca

Why cause those compounds are the shit! Known as some of the best gainers you just gotta take the proper ancrillies.

With exception to tren is the one with harsh sides but sides but shit vit. c has sides, peanuts have sides!

Whatta joke lol

My next cycle is pretty advanced and will include a 19nor. I'll make Fucking sick gains while I shred out.
I think our OP here has gotten the message.

My next cycle is pretty advanced and will include a 19nor. I'll make Fucking sick gains while I shred out.
I think our OP here has gotten the message.

I finally got my n2slin 

Yea, man I wanna run tren soooo bad this cyc comin up but I just dont know its any of these that I will put together

Sus or prop
Winny
Var
tren

Dont know what I wanna do.

It seriously pisses me off to see people mess with it at all. It seems so obsolete in todays gear workd. There are soooo many great alternatives. The gains seem to be fantastic but damn for the sides why not just go tren...and even cut up on top of the muscle mass you would gain?
People are dumb

you don't have any idea what the hell you're talking about,and that's putting it nicely.if you had the shit on hand to combat the sides of deca (which btw are minimal with most people,especially compared to tren)you wouldn't be bitching at all.deca is well known for help with joint pain problems,so don't knock it until you've trained long enough to know wtf you're talking about.

Top Bottom