Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca=stupid.

I finally got my n2slin 

Yea, man I wanna run tren soooo bad this cyc comin up but I just dont know its any of these that I will put together

Sus or prop
Winny
Var
tren

Dont know what I wanna do.

Here you go Son:

1-10 100mg test prop eod
1-10 100mg proviron ed
1-6 75mg tren ace eod
4-10 30mg MHN ed

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

cause you set it up properly. didn't needto help you set your cycle up? when you have someone who knows what they are doing helping you it makes a huge difference, most newbs have their 'friend at the gym' set up their cycles.
yeah needto set that one up for me it was my first....

It seriously pisses me off to see people mess with it at all. It seems so obsolete in todays gear workd. There are soooo many great alternatives. The gains seem to be fantastic but damn for the sides why not just go tren...and even cut up on top of the muscle mass you would gain?
People are dumb

I hate deca. Very stupid drug IMO. All it does for me it causes me to become fat, bloated, angry and depressed. How can it not?! It's a fucking progestin. Does anyone know how bad that shit is? STUPID!

I hate deca. Very stupid drug IMO. All it does for me it causes me to become fat, bloated, angry and depressed. How can it not?! It's a fucking progestin. Does anyone know how bad that shit is? STUPID!

Well, it may not be the fault of Deca, but the fault of yours. Several decades ago, the cycle combining Dianabol+Deca was one of the most popular, and there was probably a good reason for this. Now it is a "stupid cycle", because everybody thinks that if he is taking Dianabol, he must take 50 mg/day, and if he is taking Deca, he must take at least 600 mg/week.

I once used Deca alone as a complete novice, and it was effective even at 250-300 mg/week. If I had some problems at higher doses, I would go back to lower dosages and I would add some non-aromatizing steroid. That's just entirely logical.

I don't know about all that. deca changed my body composition permanently. I do agree you will gain fat on it as its very carb dependent and the more carbs you eat with it the better it works. and plus it will raise your hunger for 99% of people when you stack with test and dbol. i went from 7% to 17% body fat over the course of 2 cycles. and added 70 pounds to my bench. and keep in mind i was a strong mofo at 7% body fat for my size so it wasn't like i was pushing newb weight.

did not get depressed on it at all, i felt fantastic. a totally different feeling than on tren when i feel cocky and want to fight everyone like a pit bull going to a dog park type feeling. on deca i feel confident but don't want to pick fights.

Top Bottom