Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca & Drug Testing! HELP!

R

riskybiz007

Hey guys i'm 7 weeks into my Deca cycle, I'm going to a University and i play baseball. Today was 1st meeting and they announced random drug testing. What can i do so it wont be detected in my piss? I was thinking about saying i took Norandro but I'm not sure. What can i do?

Dude if you you wanna in college sports then DECA is the gear you shouldn't touch !!!!!! Can be detected up to 18 months.......as for how to clear your body from this I dont think its possible......

Sorry bro u should have thought of that before. U could have gone w/a diff. roid, deca can be detected for up to 18 months.

Try using someone elses piss!!

Sure does suck!

the norandro's i hear can be detected as nortestosterone as well i heard... how long does the norandro stay in your system for?

The only chance you have is to go to your doctor and tell them you have a pain in what seems to be your kidney. They will have you piss in a cup to see if you have blood in your urine. Tell them you do not have to go to the bathroom right now. Be firm on that! and then they will have you bring it home. they will tell you to bring it back. call the doctor in a day or so and say the pain went away. Have a buddy piss in it, take it with you to your drug test and swap the empty they give you with the your buddies piss. It's supposed to be kept cold so I don't know how long it will be good for. Obviously you cant give them a cup of cold piss.

Good luck...:confused:

Copied from the 101 board......maybe this will help

What up guys, I havent been here in a while, my DSL was down. Anyways, I thought that I would write a little article to explain the fine lines on the Philosophy of Anabolic Steroid Testing. I know that many of you out there compete in athletics on the Collogiate level, and some of you even partake in such activites as Shoot Fighting, Ju Jitsu, Bare Nuckles, etc.... I am not sure if those Competition test of such products or not, but if they do this will help you guys out too. This will also be a KEY article for ANYONE that ever wants to even think about competing, wether in "All Natural" - Wink, Wink - Shows, or if you want to go straight into the mainstream of bodybuilding. Lets start!
-------------------------------------------
- Philosophy of Anabolic Sterid Testing -
Standards of detection (limits) are set in ALL IOC (International Olympic Committee)laboratories to unequivocally protect innocent athletes from being falsely accused. Unfortunatly, this does not apply to ALL labs that many Colleges and Univ. seem to choose to do the "Dirty Work". Because of this philosphy, some positices will not be reported in order to avoid any chance of a false positive result. Thus, some abuse will not be deterred by testing, particualry for those substances for which only VERY high drug levels constitiute a positive result (Ex. Test and Caffeine)

Despite the frequent requests for information on a detectability of anabolic steroids, there are NO absoulute guidlines and athlete can use and NO definable time period in which an athlete can cease drug use in order to escape a positive test result. This is because there are too many inherent variables that can profoundly affect the drug elimination/excretion process. These variables (As Seen Below)* can affect a test result quantitatively in different directions, indicating why it is impossible to define reliable detection guidlines for anabolic steriods.

The List below shows ways an athlete can THEORETICALLY avoid a positive anabolic steriod test result while taking the drugs. Although the obvious examples of dilution/inhibition of excretion of anabolic steroids into urine are now banned, other possible options are or WILL BE available.

*Variables Influencing the Concentration/Detectability of Anbolics

-Urine output/volume for that athlete
-Urine pH (acidity, usually effected by
diet)
-Dosage of AS taken, when last taken, and
formualtion used (Oral, Oil, etc..)
-Acute or Chronic use of AS
-Other AS taken simultanesously (Stacked)
-The AS being detected: Some AS are
easier to detect at lower level than
other AS
-Agents Present, promoting/inhibiting
excretion of AS
-Drug, Metabolism inhibitors/promotors
taken concurrently with AS (Ex.
barbiturates, alcohol, nicotine, etc..)
-Metabolic Activity of Invidiual Athlete
-Fat content of Athlete (BF %)
-Athletes Diet during Testing/Compotetion
-Recent Truma/Shock to Athlete

Theoretical Ways to Prevent a Positive Test for AS

-The User can dilute the urine (Ex. by
using diuretics)
-The User can prevent AS excretion into
urine(Ex. by using Porbenecid)
-The User can cease dosing soon enough to
make AS levels drop too low to detect
-The User can take Test but keep the
level low enough so the ratio to
epitestosterone stays below 6:1
-The User can take epitestosterone so
that the test-to-epitest ratio stays
below 6:1
-The User can take birth control pills
in an attempt to "hide" or "mask" the
use of nandrolone

Use of Other Substances for Anabolic Effects

Recently, other substances have become popular for either their purposed anabolic effects or their effects on endogenous anabolic substances. Examples Include:
-Zeranol
-Clenbuerol
-Deprenyl
-Orotic Acid
-Polypeptide Hormones

CONCLUSIONS

Testing for anabolic steroids is Complex, Expensive, and Technically VERY difficult. And intamate marrige of medicine, pharmacology, analytical chemistry, endocrinology, and clinical chemistry is neccessary for building an effective anabolic steroid-testing lab that produces NO false positive and MINIMAL false negative results.

The average clinical lab is NOT capable of carrying out effective and comprehensive AS testing because it DOES NOT have the necessary expertise and information available, unless extraordinary effort, expense, and collaboration with an already experienced lab is part of the program. Testing, even at the IOC, is NOT fullproof, in that false negatives DO occur for a varity of reasons (As listed above). In addition, control of the endogenous AS testosterone is difficult and only somewhat effective, because protecting all innocent athletes from being falsly accused (or accused in general) is a legit goal!

--------------------

A_Ph.D

Yup Bro, Deca was a bad call. Norandro will give a similar test result to Deca (Deca being nandrolone and norandros converting to nandrolone). However this is an equally bad excuse as I am almost 100% positive that any prohormone is banned by the NCAA. Not sure how you'll get outta this one. There were some good suggestions above. The "birth control pill" would be a tough one to explain so I'd probably avoid that one. If they are only screening for the drug you could pass, but if they use a test that looks for the metabolites of the drug then you'll probably fail.

FHG

Top Bottom