Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca + Dbol +Test + Letrozle = Vascularity

I am currently running
deca 400mg EW
dbol 50mg ED
Test E 600 EW
1/4 tab of Letrozle EOD

Instead of beening a bloated mess like many claim, I am actually very lean looking and have more vascularity than ever. however I will say that I have less endurance in the gym than usual. Anyone else experience from test deca dbol combo?

The dbol's what's doing it. The lower endurance, I mean. Be prepared for a long recovery from the deca, unless you've done it before and it doesn't affect you too much. It usually took me 3-6 months to have everything working 100% after running that.

yup..i just finished same stack about a month ago..vascularity, lean muscle mass and strength was through the roof. i have never
been so vascular in my life. i do not bloat when taking dbol nor anadrol like others experience. everyone is different and see different results..were just the lucky ones that do not bloat!, lol.

That stack bloated me up like a son of a bitch. Current stack of Test/Winstrol is giving much better vascularity for me. Everyone's different.

my last cycle of test and anadrol i gained 15 lbs in two weeks. im starting that same cycle in a month. BUT this time im running 750 mg of test enath. EW instead of the 500 mg EW i ran last time. this is with 100 mg ED of anadrol....mwahahahah.

Curious, ...Are the non-boaters running an AI ...and the bloaters NOT running an AI?

Birdman

im on anadrol right now..and im not bloated..vascular as hell..up 6-7 lbs in 2 weeks..

Impossible to gain that much lean tissue in that time. Not to be a jerk, but a good portion of it has to be water retention.

I think it would be best to say that you aren't /visibly/ bloated.

Top Bottom