Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca and sleep?

christian40

I am running Test C at 650mg's a week and Deca at 450mg's a week. My question to you all is I cant sleep. I toss and turn all night. I feel like a zombie all day. Im still getting my workouts in but this sleep issue will become a prob. How do I overcome it? Or do I have to go with sleeping pilss or a sedative?

I am running Test C at 650mg's a week and Deca at 450mg's a week. My question to you all is I cant sleep. I toss and turn all night. I feel like a zombie all day. Im still getting my workouts in but this sleep issue will become a prob. How do I overcome it? Or do I have to go with sleeping pilss or a sedative?

Those two shouldnt really give you much sleep problems like insomnia,,,but everyone is different.
Try some Melatonin,,3mg before bedtime,,,or try some ZMA.

I sell a bad ass sleep support product. Called needt2sleep. So good its sold out at the moment. Well I have 1 bottle left but I am saving that for me. Unless you really want it bro. I could part with it to help some one else out. Hell I tell you what. Give me your address in a pm and I will send it to you for free.

Don't have to do shit for it ether. Thats me. So send me a pm.

I sell a bad ass sleep support product. Called needt2sleep. So good its sold out at the moment. Well I have 1 bottle left but I am saving that for me. Unless you really want it bro. I could part with it to help some one else out. Hell I tell you what. Give me your address in a pm and I will send it to you for free.

Damn, thats a deal.

Well son of bitch, you can't beat that and you sure don't see that too often. I love this place!

deca does not affect your sleep. screw all the natural shit and OTC crap that doesnt work. ask your doc for prescription to ambien. its generic now so its cheap, effectove and not addictive. your insurance will cover it.

dont confuse the newer classes of sleeping pills with barbituates and benziodiapams. these ARE physically addictive and why people associate sleeping pills with addiction.

AND before all you guys get on your high horse about taking presectiption sleeping pills, remember you are shooting steroids in your ass.

I will publicly thank you for that! Hell of a thing to do! Thx again Bro......

deca does not affect your sleep. screw all the natural shit and OTC crap that doesnt work. ask your doc for prescription to ambien. its generic now so its cheap, effectove and not addictive. your insurance will cover it.

dont confuse the newer classes of sleeping pills with barbituates and benziodiapams. these ARE physically addictive and why people associate sleeping pills with addiction.

AND before all you guys get on your high horse about taking presectiption sleeping pills, remember you are shooting steroids in your ass.
I have tried a couple prescription sleep aids my doc has given me samples of and they all leave me hung over and feeling unrested. I would be glad to try herbal products as they have worked well for me in past. but thanks for your info.

Top Bottom