Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlift PR

Destroyer1986*

This PR is nothing special to some of the more heavier lifters but about 3 months ago I set a goal to set a PR on the deadlift of 220lbs before I turn 18. Today I reached that goal with 7 months until I turn 18. I just thought I would share it with this froum as I have learned so much from it and though it might not seem like a heavy lift I feel that of achieved something great and with 7 months to spare any extra weight is a bonus. :)

Excellent! So how about you adjust your birthday goal to 3 plates per side...315 would sure be something to shoot for and as WB said with 7 months that's very possible.

JoBu

good work, any pr is a great thing

Don't pre-phrase that with "it's nothing special" next time bro. It is a big deal. You're working--you're getting results. We all respect that here. Good job.

Atomic Punk said:
Don't pre-phrase that with "it's nothing special" next time bro. It is a big deal. You're working--you're getting results. We all respect that here. Good job.
Yup....what he said !!!

Bro...... everytime you wrap your fingers around a bar or a dumbell its
something special...... PR or not.

Top Bottom