Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

De-appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have beef with you either.

Here's the deal:

The thread was deleted by a mod for issues that arose.

You revived the issues in a new thread. You shouldn't have.

End of story.

Then you give me shit for trying to keep you from being banned by telling you to keep your thoughts on the issue to yourself.

No, chat isn't "civil", but this thread is different from the usual "fuck off" stuff. This can actually cause problems and I'm telling you to not because it gets everybody in charge involved in this stupid crap as well as deciding whether to ban your ass for being a trouble maker.

There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that you are completely oblivious to, so take it from someone who does know and just let it go.

So me trying to resolve the issue by saying I have problem with what they said. At least this way they can see I think they are both retards right now. And they can come in and we can talk this out C&C style. I'd rather clear the air by us beaking each other out in chat then me to continue to hate people I've never had a problem with before this issue. Because the "mods" don't want us to name call each other in C&C? I've broken no rules so why would I be bant?

So me trying to resolve the issue by saying I have problem with what they said. At least this way they can see I think they are both retards right now. And they can come in and we can talk this out C&C style. I'd rather clear the air by us beaking each other out in chat then me to continue to hate people I've never had a problem with before this issue. Because the "mods" don't want us to name call each other in C&C? I've broken no rules so why would I be bant?

You trying to resolve the issue is not your prerogative.

You are breaking a rule right now.

1. Do not disrespect, attack, or bomb the Mods, Mentors, Staff, or Sponsors.

As one who knows that this thread has no place, I told you that. Then you said you didn't give a shit.

You brought to light an issue that was moved to the moderator panel to be handled. It's no longer any of your concern. You are causing problems by making this thread, which by extension is breaking rule #1 as well.

If you wish to make amends with the people you are upset with, dealing with it C&C style is the absolute worst approach in this situation, because this became an actual issue. Talk with the Moderators and Ombudsman yourself and deal with it civilly in private.

This is no longer a public topic of discussion as per having been deleted by those who make the decisions around here, which is not you.

Stero, who the fuck do you think you are to ask for explanations and aplogies in Woot's behalf, you do realize he is not only a grown ass man but also a MOD, if he wanted to address this he would, he doesnt need your nutsack riding self fighting battles he's not even participating in, yes Woot meant no harm, but the thread is now gone so you should STFU

Don't look for her on Facebook....
She unfriended you too? :(

Yes because that gives so much reasons to be a bitch towards others. Never did I direct any comment in the thread before towards her at all. I simply stated there were over reactors in the thread to what Woot said, she placed herself in that category, and decided to attack me on my personal life. So I'm letting her know I don't take shit from bishes no matter what ties they may have to the tragedy or not. She wants to be a Bish and attack me and I will treat her like one.

Jeez somebody break out the tar mop,

A big Fuck You To all the over reactors who attacked Woot and myself you know who you are. I'm more upset about the comments made about Woot than myself, cause I couldn't give a shit what useless bitches say about me. I got your back Woot, you're one of the good bros on this site, all the bad bros can gtfo.

I didnt like the thread ,but i didnt say anything bad about my bro woot.... i know he meant well.
who are you saying attacked him ?? it was deleted before i saw any further comments...
if i am an "over reactor" you can PM me and we will discuss...coz i wanna know what the fuck you are talking about !

Apologies for bumping this thread.

Last edited:
You aren't going to get what you're looking for. I'm not sorry, and I'd say every single word I said again if I had to do it over.

If Woot has something to take up with me, he can privately like an adult would do, and I'll respond. Woot knows, or should know, I always liked him, and never once in that thread did I say his intentions were off. So I won't apologize for something I did not say.

In the meantime, if a mod deleted a thread, then that's it. Im not responding to anyone who's going to publicly keep things going for the clear, sole purpose of inciting drama and wanting attention.

Also, I :heart: Cindy, Mitch, Billfred and WoodyO. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom