Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

De-appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because that gives so much reasons to be a bitch towards others. Never did I direct any comment in the thread before towards her at all. I simply stated there were over reactors in the thread to what Woot said, she placed herself in that category, and decided to attack me on my personal life. So I'm letting her know I don't take shit from bishes no matter what ties they may have to the tragedy or not. She wants to be a Bish and attack me and I will treat her like one.

STFU radio. I'll start a thread so she can fuck with you all she wants and delete every comment you try to make in it.

So me trying to resolve the issue by saying I have problem with what they said. At least this way they can see I think they are both retards right now. And they can come in and we can talk this out C&C style. I'd rather clear the air by us beaking each other out in chat...

that's why we have PMs. Use them.

As a mentor, I have a responsibility to help keep things civil. This thread is the opposite of that.

BTW, I was a mod on this board years before you ever became a member, so I know exactly what I'm doing by telling you that this type of thread is not cool and to drop it.

If you don't, I won't need to talk to CEO, I'll just call Need2 on the phone because I have his personal number on speed dial and deal with it from there. Trust me, he likes me way more than you.

I'm doing you a favor by telling you that right now, it's done. Keep pressing the issue and you're going to have a problem.

i like you to bro... want me to ban him?thread is kinda gay.. eh?

Reactions: ceo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom