Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

De-appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I said something along the lines of
"Baby bitches are being fucking over reactors in here" which was Woot's no moping tribute to the children thread and she went off on me and wrote something like 3 paragraphs attacking my personal life. I didn't bother reading anything other than a part that said "why don't you go fuck your gf dumb" haha I think she was PMSing

You failed to realize she was emotionally attached to the incident and needed to back the fuck down. Still do.

Woot locked that for a reason and now you are picking it back up. Don't be a stupid prick.

Yes we do. They have some explaining to do, why they were being big fat fgts

No, we don't.

It's over. Let it go. They don't have to explain anything. I saw what they wrote and I didn't agree with their response, but you are resurfacing an issue that was locked for a reason.

You are now creating a mini clusterfriuck of a thread and creating tension and problems between people.

Also, you are going to piss me and the mods off and end up into purgatory for a couple days.

This issue is being dealt with behind closed doors. Shut your mouth, k thx.

No, we don't.

It's over. Let it go. They don't have to explain anything. I saw what they wrote and I didn't agree with their response, but you are resurfacing an issue that was locked for a reason.

You are now creating a mini clusterfriuck of a thread and creating tension and problems between people.

Also, you are going to piss me and the mods off and end up into purgatory for a couple days.

This issue is being dealt with behind closed doors. Shut your mouth, k thx.

Lol I don't give a shit what you say. I can say what I want. I haven't said shit about anyone's personal life. And that's pretty much the only rule in chat so suck a Dick. This place is boring without drama anyways. And I'm just wanting the two dumb shits to admit they were being over reactors. Woot's a good bro. CEO is chats mod if you have a problem with me talk to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom