Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

I didn't find the thread where he gave the advice. but found where someone quoted Radar on it.

Linberg Milk Thistle (Prod# 96-62400

RADAR is my father

Alc you using straps on the hanging lat stretch? They help big time.

Maybe lighten up on the curls. Try for 15-20 RP. I would hate to see you tear a bis.

No straps on the lat curls. I hate straps. Generally have a retarded strong grip strength. I generally only lift when I can grip, but something tells me I'll probably need straps for DC because the weights will go up, uP, UP!!!

Yeh, maybe I'll lighten up a little on the biceps, but I love going heavy on arms...

I meant to use the straps for the hanging lat stretch. Straps will let you really focus on flaring your lats and getting a deep stretch.

You can also just use a pulldown with a single handle grip and do one side at a time. A little safer as well. I personally am not a fan of the hanging stretch.

You can also just use a pulldown with a single handle grip and do one side at a time. A little safer as well. I personally am not a fan of the hanging stretch.

I like this too. The weight pulling up on your arms while your legs are locked into the pad creates some killer traction. This really stretches you out and it feels so good.

Top Bottom