Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol vs Tbol as a kicker

I think I might throw in a low dose of dbol... 20-30mg and just see how that works... If I notice to much bloat I will drop it... Gonna be runnin Aromisn so hopfully bloat will be minimum....

That bloat is blood volume, extra strength, increased mitochondria, stretched fascia -- all the things that contribute to muscle growth. And everybody wants to stop it.

Go figure.

That bloat is blood volume, extra strength, increased mitochondria, stretched fascia -- all the things that contribute to muscle growth. And everybody wants to stop it.

Go figure.

Water retention is often synonymous with bloat. Not that it's always a technically correct term, people don't want excessive water retention, bloat from increased blood volume is a good thing for anabolism.

Water retention is often synonymous with bloat. Not that it's always a technically correct term, people don't want excessive water retention, bloat from increased blood volume is a good thing for anabolism.

There's some water retention but that adds to contractile strength. It's the same thing that people love about Anadrol, except that it take 50 mgs of Anadrol as oppossed to 10 mgs from d bol. The body also needs to get used to holding more mass. The whole point of a kickeris to get there quickly as opposed to waiting 2 weeks for the injectables to build up.

DBOL = Divine Breakfast Of Legends
Great kickstarter, good cost to benefit ratio, if it's legit you won't be disappointed ...

DBOL = Divine Breakfast Of Legends
Great kickstarter, good cost to benefit ratio, if it's legit you won't be disappointed ...

Best acronym ever! I agree with Nelson's points. Muscle is made up of approx. 70% water, so dbol water bloating must be doing something extra special for muscles.

Just an FYI... You don't have to bloat like a fish to get gains. Lots of good orals provide dry gains that are incredible. Extra Water retention also means higher blood pressure and higher sides.

Tbol, anavar, and Winny are all awesome with relatively dry and lean gains

im using tbol as a kicker in a test e cycle, I'm starting my third week and my nipples are starting to itch and I'm wondering if this is a start to gyno. nova is on its way just in case. anyone have any experience with this? is the itching a.pre-cursor to gyno?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

im using tbol as a kicker in a test e cycle, I'm starting my third week and my nipples are starting to itch and I'm wondering if this is a start to gyno. nova is on its way just in case. anyone have any experience with this? is the itching a.pre-cursor to gyno?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

please start your own thread!

With your goals and what your after, I would go with tbol... You are still going to get nice size from it... I have seen guys put on excellent mass with tbol and it will be more keepable... There are good arguments for dbol but I think you will be happier with tbol... It really fits well into your cycle choice as well...

You are going to love primo!

Top Bottom