Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol vs Tbol as a kicker

BEAST420

For those who have tired I'm wondering the different results youv
Had. I am contemplating running one to kick start my following cycle
1-12 test c 500mg
1-12 primo 600mg
1-12 or 1-10 npp 100mg eod
8-14 anavar 100mg Ed

What your thoughts

For those who have tired I'm wondering the different results youv
Had. I am contemplating running one to kick start my following cycle
1-12 test c 500mg
1-12 primo 600mg
1-12 or 1-10 npp 100mg eod
8-14 anavar 100mg Ed

What your thoughts

Have you used either dbol or tbol before?

What's your goal for the cycle?

Never used either before... My goal is size , but not gain any fat... I wanna get bigger but stay as lean as I am which is about 10-12%

I honestly prefer Tbol because it doesn't aromatize and cause the rediculous bloat that dbol does. You won't gain all of the unwanted water weight on Tbol and the gains are dry and easily keepable. That being said, dbol makes you feel amazing.

That's what I keep hearing... I Remeber reading "dbol is the Xanax of steroids" .... I'm honestly just so curious as to what dbol makes u feel like... I already have a decent amount if compounds so not really sure if I'm even gonna add a kicker... But if I do it seems like Tbol is a better option.. More expensive tho, and I dropped an arm and a leg on some legit primo...

DBOL is awesome stuff if used for a short duration (6-8wks). Most of the bloat will be water if you eat right, and will fall away fairly quickly after you stop. IMHO, I would forget the Anavar and replace it with the DBOL for the first weeks of your cycle. It's generally cheaper and will work much better for your stated goals. Also, Primobolan doesn't seem like a very cost effective or goal effective selection here either. I had amazing results on my first cycle (many years ago) with just Test and DBOL (and ancillaries to manage estrogen). For first cycles, I personally believe simpler is better for many reasons, not the least of which is to see how your body responds to them before experimenting with more elaborate cycles. Good luck!

Actually T bol does aromatize, just not as much as D bol. Then again, it isn't as strong. So you can just use a lower does of dbol.

I like both. I'd say T bol is better as an oral along with a cycle, but Dbol is a better kickstart because it gives what you want from a kickstart -- fast gains.

Top Bottom