Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol, test prop, test cyp, tren, mast cycles

You need to start the cyp sooner or you wiil have a big gap in tour blood levels for test after week 4. Start the cyp at week 1. Drop the prop and run with the dbol like you are. Then you can drop the cyp for prop at 12.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

this... you need to begin the cyp sooner. otherwise your going to have a gap there. That would be the biggest issue i see.

Raptor67 i was gonna get liquidex and run it the whole cycle but i know caber and prami are good for tren cycles because the prolactin increase, would i still be alright with liquidex? this is just for AI i plan to use torem and tomax for pct.

I was gonna run Liquidex for an AI but i know caber and prami are recommended for tren/deca cycles due to the prolactin increase, would i still be ok with liquidex. i plan to run torem and tomax for pct

You might be ok, it's different for everybody. I would recommend at least having it hand before you start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

now what about the weeks where tren and mast are ran together should i lower there dosage or combine them to double the amount of test ill be taking 250 cyp a week vs 300 tren a and 300 mast a.

Test at 250 is good
Tren at 300 is good too
Mast can be run at 600 or even higher for even greater hardness and muscle definition.

Top Bottom