Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol, test prop, test cyp, tren, mast cycles

bigdaddyrocks

Hello, im a new member to the forum, but have been lifting for about 6 years. ive ran 3 successful cycles all different and im getting ready to do my fourth in a couple months. i learn something new with each cycle i do and im just trying to learn more before i get back on. For my next cycle im gonna use Dbol,10mg test prop 100 test cyp 250 tren a 100 and mast 100 stretched across 16 weeks at fairly low dosage. my aas cycle will look something like this

weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg a day
weeks 1-4 test prop 150mg EoD
weeks 1-10 Tren A 250 mg a week
Weeks 5-12 test cyp 400mg a week split into 2 shots
weeks 5-14 mast 225 mg a week
weeks 12-16 test prop 100mg EoD

i know it sounds like a long cycle, but ive done long cycles before and like the results. I only do one cycle a year and try to get the most from it. ive also stocked up on my sarms/serms that im gonna need for during and after my cycle, but dont know proper dosage this is what ive gathered.

liquidex 30ml for during cycle
liquid tomax 50ml for pct
liquid clomid 70ml for pct

i plan to run my pct just a little bit longer if needed to compensate the longer aas cycle.

As far as supplements go, i think i got everything possible. i grabbed UDCA, cycle support, creatine, BCAAs, Glutamine, DAA, DHEA, ZMA, HcGenerate, Cyto gainer, fish oil, a multi vit, protein and glucosamine for my joints. My Stats are 6'0 195lbs 10-15% bodyfat

i know its a complex cycle so i would appreciate any criticism or opinions regarding my cycle,thanks.

I don't think it's that long of a cycle, a lot of guys do 16 weeks, but I do think it's too much gear.

What are your stats (Board Rules)

Why are you switching from prop to cyp and back to prop? And I would cut the test dose to about 200mg if it were me, and up the tren to 400mg, running mast the whole cycle at same dose tren. You may also need caber or prami with the tren.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

You need to start the cyp sooner or you wiil have a big gap in tour blood levels for test after week 4. Start the cyp at week 1. Drop the prop and run with the dbol like you are. Then you can drop the cyp for prop at 12.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

ok so make it look more like
weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
weeks 1-12 test cyp 250mg a week
weeks 1-10 tren A 300mg a week
weeks 6-14 Mast A 300mg a week
weeks 12-16 test prop 150mg a week

It's looking much better but why are you switching from cyp to prop?

ok so make it look more like
weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
weeks 1-12 test cyp 250mg a week
weeks 1-10 tren A 300mg a week
weeks 6-14 Mast A 300mg a week
weeks 12-16 test prop 150mg a week

This looks good to me. In fact, very much so. You could bump Mast a bit higher for last part of the cycle if you feel like it, but I don't think it's something that is absolutely necessary. Some insists arguing that Mast needs to be ran at 400 - 500 mgs /wk MIN. Maybe so if it's not stacked with Tren and/or Test, like this.

Tren/Mast/Test is probably my favourite combo to use as base on my blasts. Add few more compounds, and this cycle can be used for any goal.

from what ive read and a little bit of experience with prop its good to use shorter esters when coming off, i mean if i didnt already have the stuff i wouldnt make a big deal about using it but ive got both so why not tailor the cycle as much as possible.

thanks for the advice everyone

from what ive read and a little bit of experience with prop its good to use shorter esters when coming off, i mean if i didnt already have the stuff i wouldnt make a big deal about using it but ive got both so why not tailor the cycle as much as possible.

thanks for the advice everyone

I just don't see the point. Personally I would just use one, but your cycle should work fine either way. Have you thought about getting caber or prami?

Top Bottom