Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

I just recieved my bottles today...1/10 will the first day i use it...ill update w/ u guys every 3 days...im excited

Mr.X said:
bump for a great product, I love TREX :)

quick question, any suggestions for my meals during the day?...i will continue to train...cardio and lift. So i assume i need to maintain my protein and carb intake. I you all can...suggestions on meals for day.

Killerkong said:
quick question, any suggestions for my meals during the day?...i will continue to train...cardio and lift. So i assume i need to maintain my protein and carb intake. I you all can...suggestions on meals for day.

it wuld probably be more beneficial to post your diet and supplement regimin. Either here or on the diet board (where you will get more answers)

Ok my 1st day...took the first pill on an empty stomach. 7am. No stomach aches, felt mentally good. I ate a bananna, 4 eggwhites.
12noon..i ate acup of rice and baked chicked breast. 4:45...took another pill. 5pm...30min cardio and 45 weight training...sweated liked a mofo...after workout. cup of rice and chicked...2 cups yogart, shake. I never craved food the whole day. Alert. Good Stuff

Top Bottom