Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

3rd day. Damn do i feel good...ok need some advice on this. Im taking a pill around 7:30am...and a second 5pm. Im thinking about doing 3 a day. how should i fit that in. Damn good feelin already. Gonna post every 3rd day. I recommended this product to my work place. And they are hyped about it. Gave about 10 people 1 pill, they all loved it. Hopefully u guys will get some orders coming your way

Killerkong said:
3rd day. Damn do i feel good...ok need some advice on this. Im taking a pill around 7:30am...and a second 5pm. Im thinking about doing 3 a day. how should i fit that in. Damn good feelin already. Gonna post every 3rd day. I recommended this product to my work place. And they are hyped about it. Gave about 10 people 1 pill, they all loved it. Hopefully u guys will get some orders coming your way

I would just fit it in at midday mate.

First day-Took 1 and felt HIGHLY alert with some noticable heat in there

Day two- Took 2 and this stuff is HIGHLY potent I tell ya! I can tell I will see results just from trying these out for the first 2 days of taking the trex with levorex. Great product AF!!! :)

Also how long in between meals would you take the levorex?? :chomp:

thermorexin or clem which is better ?
ii need to drop about 25 lbs by feb 15 !!!
need to for job reasons must weigh 230 no matter what !!
help please

I would rotate them and when you use the clen use the Thermorexin with it.

25 pounds in 25 days? good luck bro.

Ulter said:
I would rotate them and when you use the clen use the Thermorexin with it.

25 pounds in 25 days? good luck bro.

I know it probably not gonna happen but i have to get as close as possible
my bodyfat is mid 20 s so i have alot to lose !any other suggestions that might help i am all ears -thanks guys

Top Bottom