Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dandelion as a source of vitamin K

muscled++

this herbs is the richest herbal sources of vitamin-K according to nutritionist , since I suffer from v K deficiency , I would like to know how to consume the actual herb, can you add it to a green juice of boil it? please give me any ideas previous users, thank you.

While it does actually have quite an amount of vitamin K, if you are having a deficiency , I doubt that it will help you fast. Usually, all these natural herbs are good for therapeutic purposes - to prevent this sort of things from happening. But if you need fast and definitive results, you need a good multi-vitamin, such as Ruthless 3D.

A vitamin K supplement is dirt cheap. If you suffer from an actual vitamin deficiency, usually simply including foods naturally high in that vitamin isn't enough.

I would use a vitamin supplement to fix the deficiency. Once you are no longer deficient, then you can just include foods that contain high levels of vitamin K in your diet to ensure you do not become deficient again.

Definitely supplement with vitamin k if you are deficient. I use Ruthless 3D year round to cover anything I am not getting enough of in my diet.

Top Bottom