Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting to bulking on 500mg/w test E. ok ?

SauceEngineer

Hey,

First time posting, but have been reading on many topics related to AAS and nutrition on this particular forum.

I have a question related to cutting then switching to a bulk on 500 mg/w Test E. I am curenntly cutting with no assistance of AAS. I am making good progress, started at 16.5% and now down to 15%. My question is this...can I continue to cut for another month and while doing this start my AAS cycle then switch to bulk after 3-4 weeks on. My reasoning is simply that the test won't really kick in until that point (3-4 weeks in). I also thought that it would assist in the fat loss as well, being I am in an anabolic state. I know there are better compounds for cutting, but this is what I have to use. If I go a head with this plan I will start the test on nov 1st and cut until December 1st.

4 years lifting
181lbs
@15% bf

Thought I'd provide basic states in case anyone is interested.

Any thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

You'll benefit more from a cycle with a lower bf% and having a real solid base. I see your weight, how tall are you? How long have you been training? What are the numbers on your big lifts?

You'll benefit more from a cycle with a lower bf% and having a real solid base. I see your weight, how tall are you? How long have you been training? What are the numbers on your big lifts?

I'm 5'11"
Bench: 245lbs
Squat: 275-280
Dead lifts: 290
4-5 years training

Squats are not up there yet, knee issue. I understand the premise of a better base, and respect that. And as far as lower BF% I'm cutting for another month before I start my cycle for that reason. I can easily drop about her .5-1.5 % bf. As unorthodox as my idea is, is their anything wrong with it, besides the possible lack in base/lower bf%?

Your readiness aside, which I still believe is lacking, IMO bulking and cutting phases are at least 3-4 months long.I tend to have a bulking phase for 4-5 months, and same for a cutting phase, with time in between for transition I'm looking at one of each a year. Going back to having the right base for a cycle, I try to think how I can time a cycle to accent what I am doing to give me a boost towards my goal. For example, I'll be working towards my cut, and when I see real change occurring I'll bring in my cycle design to kick it to the next level. I personally would never begin a cycle when I start one of these phases, or already be on one for that matter.

Top Bottom