Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting gel

kuda75

was wondering about the effectiveness of cutting gel. was thinking of using for my abs. any info would be helpful

Do a search on cutting gel. There is a post somewhere on here that offers plenty of opinions on the stuff.

i have looked it up but was hoping for some examples of people who have tried it. and their thoughts on it.

Ask cyberflash, either on a post or by pm. He posted something on it, maybe its on the supplements board and it gets bumped up like everyday. He knows his stuff and he said that its a good product and it helped him but ask him yourself for the specifics you need to know.

No problem. I was curious about this too. I was thinking of taking cutting gel but the price stops me. If I go to a drugstore like Walgreens and get a diuretic and use it a day or two prior to going to the beach will the one day results be worth buying?

It might be as far as cost to benefit in purely monetary terms, but systemic dehyration will not be the best thing for enjoying your day.

Top Bottom