Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crocop going to ufc

anthoney hardonk trains at ricksons with me..did you guys see his fight at the end after gsp and hughes...he has had way more k1 fights than cro cop and is about 25 lbs bigger...i give the advantage to crocop with experience cause he has faught everyone...but anthoney is a better kickboxer and grappler than crocop...should be a fight....but tim silvia is fucked

ok, I looked this up a week or so ago....and found nothing, IS this true? People are just talking like it is.......link? I'd be absolutely flummoxed if it was....that would mean pride did something to Mirko to fuck him over royally. I mean, great for the UFC......but........damn Mirko

gjohnson5 said:
The headline says it all....

http://www.sherdog.com/

wow!!........wow!! I'm stunned!!! I thought he would at least wait till after he got another shot at fedor?? I guess UFC must have offered him a SHITLOAD of money.......I was sooooo looking forward to a rematch of him and Fedor god dammit!! He beat Fedor's face up the first match........why?? Why??? I mean, wouldn't you want one last crack at Fedor before you jump ship?? Maybe this is admitting he can't take Fedor???

And now rampage aswell. I think its great they are coming to the UFC. I really dont think someone like Cro cop would be dodging fights theres just no way.

crossy said:
And now rampage aswell. I think its great they are coming to the UFC. I really dont think someone like Cro cop would be dodging fights theres just no way.

I wouldn't think so either......pride did something to his dissatisfaction though......I'm still trying to get my head around why he's coming here? Dana couldn't have offered him that much money.......could he? UFC is spending alot of money lately though......but I would think crocop, who is no doubt the number one contender to fedor......would be making way more in pride??

redsamurai said:
link......or I call bullshit. crocop's not going anywhere before he fights fedor again. I'd say he's not going anywhere till he "beats" fedor. Why would he go to the UFC? He might do a crossover fight......but why would he sign a contract with them? THe level of competition in the heavyweight division in pride is a whole nother universe compared to the UFC. Beating the top guys in the UFC wouldn't get him ready for a fight against a second tier heavyweight at pride. This would be a disasterous carreer move for him......good for the UFC of course, but for him? Not while he's in his prime.....no way.

Just to follow up, Im watching UFC 66 right now, and Rampage Jackson and Mirko Cro Cop will be fighting in UFC 67......finally, a heavyweight division.

Its about time. So damn tired of Tim Sylvia. Those two should shake things up a bit. Looks like Liddell will get to try and rectify that other loss.

Perp

Top Bottom