Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine debate+

Eric1987

So what is the best time to take creatine? And on workout days only or all days? And what are some good vitamins specific to weight lifting that would help out?

I drink it slowly well I work out and on days off after breakfast , dx7 is a good multi vitamin and get some extra B12 to increase appetite

i've read that creatine has a long half life. based on that you could get away with twice a week but keep in mind the dosages are so low that you take that it won't do much. having said that if you are bulking run it everyday at a low dose rather than a couple times a week, it will help.

keep in mind it will throw off your creatinine and BUN levels when you run bloods, most docs are too stupid to understand that .. and because of the long half life (i've read 6-8 weeks) even if you stop taking it weeks in advance of your blood test it will still throw off your levels :)

Can I have a link or source to an article or proof? Not calling you guys liars I just want to see so I can have some sort of rebuttal.

Top Bottom