Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus's cycle for the USA-

Mr_Pusher said:
Why would Craig fax his cycle to anybody?

That's a load of shit.
Why the fuck would I lie about something like this, it doesn't benefit me at all--some people said I was BSing about Paul Dillett until I posted a pic of him sitting at my computer-I try to answer any questions that I get as honestly as possible, the most common one is what the pros really take and I do my best to show people how crazy these guys really are-do me a favor Mr. pushfuck and don't waste space by posting anything on my threads, people like you are useless, you spend more time worrying about shit that has NOTHING to do with your useless ass

So nice you reply twice?

"Why the fuck would I lie about something like this, it doesn't benefit me at all--some people said I was BSing about Paul Dillett until I posted a pic of him sitting at my computer-I try to answer any questions that I get as honestly as possible, the most common one is what the pros really take and I do my best to show people how crazy these guys really are-do me a favor Mr. pushfuck and don't waste space by posting anything on my threads, people like you are useless, you spend more time worrying about shit that has NOTHING to do with your useless ass"

"He is good friends with the former owner of Max Muscle, he has gotten many things from him and like I said, it was intended for the owner to see, not me-BTW, would you like me to put up more pics of any pros here in Vegas to prove my legitimacy you fucking prick-take this post for what it's worth, I really don't give a fuck what you believe motherfucker"

I guess this just goes to show that there are no special secrets to what cycles the pro's are doing. After reading Titus's cycle I can see he doesn't really know what he's doing. It looks like more is better and just take everything you can get attitude.

Sorry g-dogg, I know you said don't argue the cycle, but with my very limited knowlege i would like to make a few observations.

1. Taking a long acting and a short acting test at the same time? I can see switching in the last 3 weeks.

2. Deca at 50 mgs per day. Hello long acting again. He must like being a pin cushion. That's still only 350 Deca per week. I guess with all the other stuff he's taking ther is some kind of logic here...isn't there?

3. Again here taking a longer and shorter acting tren together. If he could get real para, why take Fina? All this is a waste of injection sites and pins.

4. 100 mgs EQ per day. Again no need to take everyday unless he only has the 50mg/ml EQ and mixing it with other AS and injecting to cut down on volume. 700 of EQ a week and 350mgs of Deca. I think I would take one or the other and adjust accordingly.

5. 8 Andriol ED??? No clue.

6. Nolvadex ED. Maybe he didn't know any better than? He probably does now.

7. Looks like he got lucky using the slin like that with no problems. Glad he knows more now.

8. His liver must have been hurting taking: test, andriol, tren, winny, EQ, Deca, Halo, masteron, + other things.

I know this really isn't Craig Titus's cycle, it's really Paul's huh! Come on you two, tell the truth. Paul sucks!!! j/k

:D

Believe it or not this came right from Craig in 96 or 97, I totally agree with you when you say this doesn't look right at all, he just takes everything he can get I guess, he's prolly learned alot since then, again I NEVER said I agree with this type of cycle I'm just posting it

He probably had access to cheap 50mg deca and figured mix in with his morning cocktails instead of trying to do one or two big shots of low concentration drugs. I do the same thing with Ganabol, if I'm injecting 2 ccs of Test I throw in 1 cc of Gana just to mix use of the syringes extra cc.

And whoever said it looks like most of the cycles on this board was right, but his diet is what seperates him from the recreational heavy users. Diet, from what I gathered from people I know that compete is what makes the biggest difference.

Top Bottom