Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus's cycle for the USA-

Texas Ranger said:
I remember when G-dogg first posted this. I also remember he said he had Paul Dillet staying at his crib. If I also remember correctly, he was embellishing a bit. Think he got busted in a lie... :p

g-dogg is one of THE ONLY members on here I have met face to face...
He was pretty honest and straight forward with me and I dont think he was lying about Paul Dillett staying with him (it could have just been for a few days even though...)

But he is a VERY LARGE man...:eek2: That is FOR SURE :D

Quadsweep said:
9 posts???? check yer self boy. G dogg is solid. and you peopel have not a fuckin clue what goes on at Natl's I do I compete there. I stood next to Troy Alves on stage??? Did you? 5000mg a week is common. It's alot but I was not shocked. Its a fucked up deal for sure.

Quad

How the hell are they able to afford such a regime!! The cost of a cycle has to be astronomical.

gymratforlife said:
Its not that bad if you write it out especially at the prices they get their shit at in bulk.

Top amateurs and pros often get their stuff for free. Flex Wheeler said that guys would come up to him and hand him bags of shit! ;) and then tell him to go win the O. That's how they afford it.

Top Bottom