Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crackers...

big calvin

im talkin to a friend of mine who use to be 310 and is now 168... he use to be diabetic but once he lost the weight it went away... now he told me all he ate was crackers and water and sometimes in the mornin he would eat some starchy food... now i cant argue that u cant do that cause hes lean now.. im diabetic also and he says lose the fat now then build muscle its easier.. (cause im tryn to do both at the same time)... he said all he did was crackers and water and vitamins.. now i asked him wha about protein shakes and he said yea i could..he didnt .. but i could just not like 6 of them.. 2-3 shakes is fine... im so confused right now.. it seems like not that bad of a diet.. i wouldnt think about food cause its crackers.. has anyone even done this before? wha are your thoaghts?

thank you,
calvin

Yeah it works... I had an overweight buddy do it, but he also took 2 Xenadrene 3 times a day, and only ate Crackers, Salads, and Water for about 2 months... he lost a shitload of muscle in the process, because his once big shoulders are now small as shit. There is no question that it would work, but you would also lose so much muscle its a possibllity that you would be in a new state where just regaining what you lost would almost seem like a lost cause.

If I was you, I would go on a High protein (1g per bodyweight), and keep carbs under 50 for about 4 weeks minimum... thats what Im starting on monday, and I can post some numbers at the 2 week point.

BTW... he has now gained back about 20 of the 60 he lost... so Im assuming that he lost more muscle than anything, and is just regaining fat... if it comes off too quick, if comes back too quick.

NOT TRUE!! I LOST 60 pounds in 3 months and i have kept all fat off im still @ 5% bodyfat and i stopped that diet in september.

so if you whatch what you eat stay active you wont gain it back quick!

WizKid25 said:
crackers?

wtf... was this his only carb source?

what were his protein sources?

thats the thing...he didnt eat none! he said he said have some veggies some some small fruits but no meat...no fuckin meat!!!???!!! jeez i was freakin out i couldnt beleave that.. he said it took him8 months..and now he just watches wha he eats...

don't waste time saying what worked for "someone" or "their friend" everyone's body is different and you need to see how your system responds to various diets. Your diet also needs to mesh with your social agenda, try out an isocaloric, or if you think you can handle it, a ckd. There are so many options, you just need to try them all for yourself.
There will always be those guys who can eat pasta and drink sodas all day and stay at 9%. F*ck them.

Top Bottom