Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couscous???

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Who eats it. I just got turned on to it last week. My wife started buying the organic wheat couscous. I looked up the nutritional content and HOLY SHIT!!

Calories 650. Calories from fat 9

% Daily value*
Total fat 1 g 2%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 17 mg 1%
Potassium 287 mg 8%
Total carbohydrate 134 g 45%
Dietary fiber 9 g 4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 22 g

It seems like almost the perfect food for a body builder that isnt trying to avoid carbs. If I were alot leaner I would eat a cup with every meal. But I think i'm going to at least add a cup to my post workout meal right after my pwo shake. Possibly a half cup for breakfast when I dont feel like oats.

I love couscous but can't say that I eat it all the time. I'm riced out. I was eating brown rice alot on bulk and officially hate it now haha

I was walking down the aisle today at Jewel and noticed some couscous, never seen it before nor would I have noticed had I not read this post earlier in the day. It's basically small grain rice isn't it? That's what it looked like anyway...

just FYI I bought some turkey burgs

and some turkey dogs (cheese filled) as "junk" food for this weekend :)

couscous is fuckin delish! my grandmama used to cook that with basil and all kinds of good spices and i think a tomato base , shit man i never have seen a wheat cous cous tho.. might have to mix that with some ground turkey chili would probably be good on a bulker/cruise

Top Bottom