Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Course & PCT Advice Newbie to Forum :)

gngr386

Hey you guys :)

Ill start with stats. As most noobs just get straight in there with a silly question, I thought I'd share a bit of information :supercool

Age - 23
Height - 5ft 11in
Training 5 years
Body Type - Ectomorph, Retain very little fat, if any and what does gather is around the stomach area and face.
Starting weight: 2008 - 8 stone 7lbs
Currently - 13st 2lbs (Around 82/83kg)

Previous Cycles Starting Most Recent
(1) Dbol 50mg/ED/Sustanon 750mg/week/Deca Durabolin 500mg/week
(2) Forgot, something stupid that lasted 8 weeks, young and stupid age!

Lifts
Bench 105kg - 5 reps
Squat - 140 - 5 reps
Deadlift - 235kg/1rm/ - - - 205 - 5 reps
Rows - 110kg - 5 reps
Press - 85kg - 5 reps
Barbell Curl - 72.5kg - 5 reps
Weighted Dips - 60kg - 5 reps / 3rm 80kg(on cycle)

Background - Skinny moterfu*ker, struggle to gain much if any size at all, and I eat like an elephant, and tried as dirty diet to increase calorie intake and it just goes somewhere. Probably straight out my ass! Fairly active person. I've been training 5 years I'm more orientated to the strength/power lifting than the bodybuilding route, I rarely go out of 1-8 rep zone unless i'm doing calves/abs and maybe lateral raises(maybe why I don't gain much via sarcoplasmic hypertrophy) Have a solid frame, skinny wrists, ankles and a wing span of 6ft 3in. Myofibrillated hypertrophy is what I really enjoy working out in most.

First two years in the gym, was just not following a program and doing my own thing and experiencing new things until I found routines that suited my goals. I have used Stronglifts/ Madcow and other related routines. But I'm really hooked on Max-OT. It has been a solid routine and foundation on what I have built my strength upon. But the one thing I continue to struggle on is Bench Press, and if anybody could give me pointers on that too it would be appreciated. I always believe its my long arms that hinder my pressing movements, my close grip bench is only around 15-20kg behind my bench.

Ok, so the cycle I'm about to take: Looking for some solid gains and some kind of cut at the end. Critique as much as possible and also the main thing: PCT, I've ran it before on a different cycle wrongly, no a/dex from beginning, had Clomid at the end with HCG of my sustanon and deca cycle. And now I'm looking for guidance to do it properly :)

Week 1 - 5 = Dbol 50mg/ED
Week 1 - 15 = Medtech Big & Full (400mg TestE/200mg EQ)
Week 10 - 15 = Lean Gain Extra (50mg TestProp / 50mg Tren Ace / 50mg Mast Prop / 50mg Nan Phynl
Week 12 - 17 = Anavar 75mg/ED

As EQ has a 3 week end til PCT & and TestE 2 week, I plan on running another blotch of TestE for another week at week 16. And then run the Anavar 2 weeks after my last injection and then start PCT.

What do you experienced guys recommend?

Regards :Chef: (Dinner time)!!

Thats a really strange blend on the Test/EQ. It would have made more sense to dose the EQ higher than Test since it needs dosed fairly high to see a decent benefit.

Run N2guard and HCGenerate on cycle

For your PCT I would go with this...

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquidex aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 17 (use link below for discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Top Bottom