Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

HIgh Carb Day!!!! Feeling better already. Yesterday around 2pm I felt like I was DEAD....it was my 4th day at 80g carbs...Anyway...here's today so far ;)

6:30am: 3 Cardio Breeze
7am: 1hr. Cardio...Interval of stair master and treadmil....
8:30am: 1/2c oatmeal w. 2pckts. splenda, 2TBS sweet potato(mashed with cinnamon and sugar free maple syrup-Thanks Jencats !!!!), 1scoop protein

Im off to class .....

11am: 6egg whites + 1med. apple :p
1:30pm: 1/2c brown rice and 1 can tuna

Last edited:
How are you on 3 CB? Usually makes me semi nauseus if i go over 2 ... are you taking 3 to get an added *jolt* ?

*Bunny* said:
How are you on 3 CB? Usually makes me semi nauseus if i go over 2 ... are you taking 3 to get an added *jolt* ?
I second that! Sometimes at 2 I feel icky...

*Bunny* said:

When I was training for my 10-mile run last year, I'd take 4 or 5 CBs. I can't say I was all that extra jittery. The delta factor between 3 CB and beyond felt smaller to me.

*Bunny* said:

I dont get nauseus at all. Maybe its b.c I dont take them every day.....I take CB usually like 3 maybe even 4 times a week. Like Mon-Thur....I'll start at 2 and work up to 4....I take a few more only b.c Ive noticed that if I dont add in an extra one I almost crash mid-workout...so I guess you can say I take it for an added *jolt* ;)
I dont get nauseus but after cardio when Im sitting in class I sometimes feel like my heart rate is relatively high for resting and Im also sometimes sweating a little bit. I have noticed that I will burp it up at times when Im running but not nauseus at all.

Although the very first week I started taking it I think I felt sick a few times....I took it with more water and then it went away!

Roonytunes said:
When I was training for my 10-mile run last year, I'd take 4 or 5 CBs. I can't say I was all that extra jittery. The delta factor between 3 CB and beyond felt smaller to me.
^^ ok this is in reference to taking more than 2 Cardio Breeze, for everyone who's interested ...

I know some people take 3 CB & feel queasy, but do so to give them more *ENERGY*. NORMALLY, for purposes related to feeling the stimulant effects, it is accurate to say that if you feel you need 3 or more caps of cardio breeze, it's probably time to cycle off. Keep in mind, I'm talking about the stim effects NOT the fat burning effects, that is CONSTANT and will be going on whether you 'feel it' or not. That goes for T-Rex as well.

From a previous conversation with a very knowledgable individual these are my findings ... assuming you are using the CB for it's stim properties, alot of people will cycle T-Rex with Cardio Breeze. Now I would never suggest using clen, but for example sake, clen or ECA to cycle with (because they are COMPLETELY different) would be the most beneficial with regards to cycling stims.

Now, the reason the T-Rex would work, although it's very similar to Cardio Breeze in make up, is b/c the T-Rex has yohimbine hcl and synephrine, which would provide additional stim effects, with appetite supression that the CB does not provide.

If you are worried with AM cardio on empty & having to eat a small banana with the T-Rex, I think that Cardio is only an extension of your diet anyway, so if you're diet is spot on, then I don't see it being a HUGE issue, since you're burning off the cals from the 'nana in the session anyway. If your pre comp diet says no fruit, cardio on empty a must or WHATEVER, then suck it up & pump out that cardio without any stims b/c that's what comp prep is all about, pushing yourself to the limit so STFU & Train :velvett:

:D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Aries, if 3 caps is working for you given your current goal, don't change it. I'm posting this as a possible alternative to those looking for one.

Hi!I am new and hope no one minds me jumping in here but after reading all the posts,I had a couple tips and since I am one that is out to loose as well,well i hope noone minds..I have to keep my cardio 2x a day at 45 mins..And I notice Aries that cardio is a difficult point for you but here is what I do and of course what works for one doesn't always work for the other,since I work out at home.I use different methods for cardio.If I am tired a day then I walk,still cardio.But I also buy dvds that are fun but will work my butt off.I tried at one time to do the same kind of cardio but to results so I sat down and read up on some different things and thought to myself IF your body can become immune to supplements after awhile,and you will hit a block then the same has to go for training.Or anything else you body gets used to..So,i do something for cardio different everyday.I have a whole collection of The Firm dvd's.Now some think this is easy,wrong!There are ones for step,there is another for all over sculpt and this lady has you doing ,squats,lunges,abs and cardio.So,you get interval.And your body doesnt know what hit it.But it stays fun and your mind does not stay focused on the fact that this is cardio and your tired.But always keep your mind on the muscle you are working,if its glutes then pay close attention to feel that muscle working,put your hand on it to make sure you feel the squeeze.Also,and this is just a suggestion 30 mins before cardio,try maybe half of a protein shake.I know someone else brought that up but didn't see it in your eating plan. The best thing I ever learned was your body needs that fuel..and 30 before and after give your body what it needs.Now,I have seen alot of protein shakes on here,which by theway,I am on a HIGH protein meal,so I know when you say your tired of tuna,lol But I get a shake created by dorian yates called ProMS.It is low fat,low carb and tastes good.I have those 3 times a day But I also add less then half of a banana because I know my potassium levels will drop and with the nanner with with help..Sometimes a reason I can't sleep or cramp up at times. I also down the spinach,3 times a day..Helps a great deal in passing that protein on days,lets just say my system is being stubborn and a high protein diet you will run into that.As I said this is just what works for me and if something in there might help you then great!I give you much props in even getting in shape but more for getting on stage!!! ;)
Oh I know what I forgot,lol..when I do my cardio,I make sure I SWEAT!!I wear a sweatshirt with a hood..Sweating helps a great deal and you will take notice to that..Ok,well back to my little black hole...lol
Good luck to everyone!You ladies have been a big help and plus to me in my quest! ;)

nu2bb said:
Hi!I am new and hope no one minds me jumping in here but after reading all the posts,I had a couple tips and since I am one that is out to loose as well,well i hope noone minds..I have to keep my cardio 2x a day at 45 mins..And I notice Aries that cardio is a difficult point for you but here is what I do and of course what works for one doesn't always work for the other,since I work out at home.I use different methods for cardio.If I am tired a day then I walk,still cardio.But I also buy dvds that are fun but will work my butt off.I tried at one time to do the same kind of cardio but to results so I sat down and read up on some different things and thought to myself IF your body can become immune to supplements after awhile,and you will hit a block then the same has to go for training.Or anything else you body gets used to..So,i do something for cardio different everyday.I have a whole collection of The Firm dvd's.Now some think this is easy,wrong!There are ones for step,there is another for all over sculpt and this lady has you doing ,squats,lunges,abs and cardio.So,you get interval.And your body doesnt know what hit it.But it stays fun and your mind does not stay focused on the fact that this is cardio and your tired.But always keep your mind on the muscle you are working,if its glutes then pay close attention to feel that muscle working,put your hand on it to make sure you feel the squeeze.Also,and this is just a suggestion 30 mins before cardio,try maybe half of a protein shake.I know someone else brought that up but didn't see it in your eating plan. The best thing I ever learned was your body needs that fuel..and 30 before and after give your body what it needs.Now,I have seen alot of protein shakes on here,which by theway,I am on a HIGH protein meal,so I know when you say your tired of tuna,lol But I get a shake created by dorian yates called ProMS.It is low fat,low carb and tastes good.I have those 3 times a day But I also add less then half of a banana because I know my potassium levels will drop and with the nanner with with help..Sometimes a reason I can't sleep or cramp up at times. I also down the spinach,3 times a day..Helps a great deal in passing that protein on days,lets just say my system is being stubborn and a high protein diet you will run into that.As I said this is just what works for me and if something in there might help you then great!I give you much props in even getting in shape but more for getting on stage!!! ;)
Oh I know what I forgot,lol..when I do my cardio,I make sure I SWEAT!!I wear a sweatshirt with a hood..Sweating helps a great deal and you will take notice to that..Ok,well back to my little black hole...lol
Good luck to everyone!You ladies have been a big help and plus to me in my quest! ;)

___AMEN____LOL!!! Thanks so much for the info/input chica!!! Ive been busting my a$$ for a little while now. The protein I have is almost gone..it has 0g fat/sugar by the way...Once the bag is gone Im done with the shake and will eat protein instead. The broccoli helps so MUCH to push all this protein out ..let me tell you...Im regular to the point of 2-3x a day..HAHA :p

I am sweating NON-STOP in a freakin tank top ...Im not trying to get all dehydrated and wear a sweat shirt ..but if I wasnt sweating I probably would. Im dripping in sweat like 10 minutes into the warm up..Everyone is commenting on my body changing, I just dont see it enough just yet. The pictures help out once in a while. Im looking forward to 8 weeks from now, even if the *nervous bug* bites me a little bit harder.

-I JUST WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK ALL YOU AWESOME WOMEN WHO ARE HELPING ME,SUPPORTING ME, MENTALLY PREPARING ME, AND GUIDING ME ALONG THE WAY....MUCH LOVE !!!!!!-

Top Bottom