Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could someone please help (gyno)

How long puffy? I thought mine looked very puffy 2 days last week but then it went away after 2 days (thank god).... I think you have to come off the tren for a few days/week before you can start nolva (I'll let someone who know why chime in since I'm just repeating info I've read and don't know what I'm talking about lol)... I was also told to have some Arimidex on hand just to be safe (I already have nolva for ptc) but ag guys never shipped it (ordered letro from em)...

Someone should pm me a dicount code for the clen store

You'll want some dostinex most likely.
Nolva is a bad choice for tren from what I hear.

How long puffy? I thought mine looked very puffy 2 days last week but then it went away after 2 days (thank god).... I think you have to come off the tren for a few days/week before you can start nolva (I'll let someone who know why chime in since I'm just repeating info I've read and don't know what I'm talking about lol)... I was also told to have some Arimidex on hand just to be safe (I already have nolva for ptc) but ag guys never shipped it (ordered letro from em)...

Someone should pm me a dicount code for the clen store
the link i posted at the beggining of my first post is my original thread, they've been puffy for weeks, if u check that thread you can see my post dates

Your nipples are puffy because you are/were running three progestrins which increased your prolactin levels. Nolva will make your problems worse and an AI will not help either.

You need some Dostinex.

Your nipples are puffy because you are/were running three progestrins which increased your prolactin levels. Nolva will make your problems worse and an AI will not help either.

You need some Dostinex.

ok well thats not what needto said but that makes sense

where can i get that?

Top Bottom