Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Copyright infringement

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
My Internet was turned off and had to re enable. I downloaded some backups online and my ISP gave me a warning and info on a settlement..

I heard just disregard it and don't do it again?

Any advice. My router is now secure

Karma donations of 500k to any help

My Internet was turned off and had to re enable. I downloaded some backups online and my ISP gave me a warning and info on a settlement..

I heard just disregard it and don't do it again?

Any advice. My router is now secure

Karma donations of 500k to any help

Who is your ISP, and downloaded backups of what? Doubtful your router is secure even if you're using a personal router behind what the ISP provided you. You need to elaborate a little more.

Sudden link and backups of some old pc games etc.
basically it showed the file I downloaded and my net is back up so prolly a warning.

Sudden link and backups of some old pc games etc.
basically it showed the file I downloaded and my net is back up so prolly a warning.

Strange that your ISP would send you a warning over something that insignificant. I could see if you were torrenting 500 gigs worth of ripped movies and music or something but that sounds pretty petty. Your ISP must be watching you for something else.

I did have a good 40 gig run wednesday downloaded planetside 2 which is free. Maybe they just saw a ton of gigs and investigated..
Ive been with them for 6 yrs autopay with no missed payments. And my monthly gig usage is 500. I use 100 at most.
Just sont want some public record or collection going on my immaculate credit before i buy a home next yr

Top Bottom