Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Continuing to Maintain/Gain while ridding Gyno

vhpimp1992

I was wondering what are some people's advice on continuing to maintain if not gain while trying to get rid of gyno, because letro makes me feel like absolute shit, drains energy dries joints and I felt like I was slowly losing muscle while on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also needtogetaas I got every thing you you suggested for your gyno reversal program, not rushing you because I know you got alot of people asking for advice but I would appreciate a pm back with the dosing ;) Thanks ahead of time.

Dude you wont make gains on letro simply put. I was on it for 4 months and it made my life miserable. About a month after I tapered off and could tell my estrogen was reaching optinal levels I started making sick gains naturally. You will nake strength gains at best. Stick with it and just keep the disciplined mindset and intensity in check so that way you will hold what youve got and when you get off letro you can get back into the swing of things fast

Top Bottom