Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CONGRATULATIONS B fold the truth!!!! Boston Strongman Contest results!!!

Good Job...

In case anyone is really into the WOrlds strongest man Contests. I just graduated from basic with a guy Name Powers who supposedly placed Highly in the world Comps a few years back...Needless to say this guy was a fucking animal around Ft Benning.

my camera is sitting here whimpering now from the verbal assualt it just recieved after 1) the batteries being worthless (they are recharging now) and I couldn't download all the pics yet, but worst 2) the pics are fucking blurry - as far as artistic impressionism goes - they are beautiful and convey movement and emotion - but as far as being able to tell who the fuck anyone is - nope - no good.
I'm so frickin bummed- I have 40+ that I took before it started getting all "I'm tired" on me and only 19 or so downloaded to the computer - so hopefully later tonight or tomorrow morning when the batteries are charged up I can get the rest and see if any are good.

and the 2nd strongest woman in the world.... wow... drool..

oh - and B Fold is frickin amazing - I was blown away at how good he is - there were some huge dudes (and a few were talking smack too - that's the best part) out there and he just destroyed them - can't wait for tomorrow.

Top Bottom