Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Nice bro.
Then after training go do sauna!
I love the German saunas dude!
But go to one of the sauna parks, thats the best most fun way.

I'll check it out, :)

I've been staying with the blonde German girl in the pic in post #401 ;)

I surprized that she has not already taken you bro. All the ones that I went to were co-ed...:evil:

I surprized that she has not already taken you bro. All the ones that I went to were co-ed...:evil:

And boom goes the dynamite! :evil:

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

We just got back from the sauna :) somehow didn't realise I'd be walkin around butt naked the whole time. So many fine titties on display I don't know what was harder, not staring or keeping myself down! ;)

We just got back from the sauna :) somehow didn't realise I'd be walkin around butt naked the whole time. So many fine titties on display I don't know what was harder, not staring or keeping myself down! ;)

Lmfao! That's half the fun lol

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Seriously bro, I had to rush to the cold tank to cool off after this menthol sauna cos I was getting a semi! Sorted my sinuses right out though! :evil:

I've got to leave now and I really don't want to. Fuckin hell if anyone'd ever told me I wouldn't want to leave Germany I'd've laughed so much! But seriously though I'm coming back.... Maybe for good... :D

I need to go on some sort of business trip over there lol.

~Me

Top Bottom