Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Just watched an advert for McDonald's new burger the B.C.O

Surely a more apt name is the O.B.C.T?

LOL gotta love Mickey D. The more customers they kill off the more keep coming. Us humans are like that tho in general...

LOL gotta love Mickey D. The more customers they kill off the more keep coming. Us humans are like that tho in general...

True...

I'm good thanks bro, my calf seems much better so I'm going back to training next week. :D

LG you are so right. But we're bodybuilders we don't quit when shit gets tough. We buckle down and get tougher. I fought on one leg, my pride and never quit BBing mentality wouldn't let me just give up. I lost my fights but I still killed shit and gave 100% of what I had.

Bodybuilding gave me the physicality necessary to compete in these world champs it also helped with the never give up attitude which earned me so much respect today from fighters and judges from around the world. I owe thanks to everyone on EF who ever helped me from Stevesmi and Zed through to Donna and LetGrow and everyone in between. I couldn't have gotten this far without you guys and with your support I'm gonna come back stronger and better than ever!!!!!!

Thanks and respect to all.

Hey CS this post just caught my eye. Thank you so much for the mention I deeply appreciate it. You done an amazing job anyway and besides your 1 of us 1 of the EF family so that makes you a winner anyday!!

Well done buddy :) x

Yeah don't worry bro, I'll be taking it nice and easy on that bad boy ;)

Just landed in Frankfurt half an hour ago :)
Get my bearings, some breakfast then it's off for some training wit ze Germans!

Hey CS this post just caught my eye. Thank you so much for the mention I deeply appreciate it. You done an amazing job anyway and besides your 1 of us 1 of the EF family so that makes you a winner anyday!!

Well done buddy :) x

Thanks D :D

Nice bro.
Then after training go do sauna!
I love the German saunas dude!
But go to one of the sauna parks, thats the best most fun way.

Top Bottom